1997-10-08 - Thanks Peter! / Re: russia_1.html

Header Data

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 175911e105bf578ed3e3a4312b392abdb9e56e2e6665bb6cea9340c3621c420a
Message ID: <199710081656.SAA25279@basement.replay.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 01:09:08 +0800

Raw message

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 01:09:08 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Thanks Peter! / Re: russia_1.html

Peter Trei wrote:
> I conceed that it may not be the Pu decay products that cause the
> limited shelf life of thermonuclear weapons; I suspect that it may
> be components of the 'pit', which produces the initial burst of
> neutrons to kick of the reaction (the pit is effectively a small
> fission bomb). This 'pit' may contain tritium (pit design is a very
> well guarded secret, and I've seen very little about it in the open
> literature).

Peter,
  I lost your email address when I spilled Scotch on my computer and
lost all my data, so I thought I'd send this to the CypherPunks list.

 Thanks for explaining to me how to decide where the 'yellow' wire
goes. My 'you know what' ought to work now (but I'm not going to
try it at home, kids...heh...heh).

  I'm going to go to Washington as soon as I get my cast off. I left
in on an extra week since I make more money spare-changing since I
got it, and now I have enough to take a bus to 'you know where,' DC.

  Tell Declan that he should probably go visit his mom, or something,
like next Friday, until at least Monday (because that's when my mom
leaves Washington, 'you know where.'--{boy, is *she* going to be
sorry she grounded me on my uncle's weekend away from the 'Home'.})

  My uncle's going to be mad when he finds out I took his suitcase,
but he couldn't even get his Heathkit radio to work, and I *almost*
did. Besides, you should never trust anyone over fifteen, eh?
(And these things are dangerous in the wrong hands, eh?)

Human Gus-Peter
p.s. - Cynthia still hasn't answered me as whether or not she is
  wearing any panties. Is she stuck-up, or something?
p.p.s. - I wonder if Dimitri thinks its suspicious that your first
  name is the same as my last one. Of course, if he thought we were
  doing what John-John do, then ? the Playpus would call you a
  pedal-file, eh? (Unless you were doing it to a girl my age, and
  then he would call you a 'petal-file.') {<-- that's a sexist joke}

Thread