1997-10-21 - YOUR LISTING ON YAHOO!

Header Data

From: brian@firstgear.com
To: brian@firstgear.com
Message Hash: 3693a5738787ac1486292387d076a4ec248ade13c9af85ffb36cbb1c03948054
Message ID: <199610210131.VAA05690@mail.firstgear.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 13:50:36 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: brian@firstgear.com
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 13:50:36 -0700 (PDT)
To: brian@firstgear.com
Subject: YOUR LISTING ON YAHOO!

engines,
 it is becoming more and more difficult to be found among the MILLIONS of
 listings.

 If you"re like the rest of us you have found it extremely frustrating.
You
 spend lots of time and money developing your site and then you're listed
 number 30, or 80, or even 200th.  You're NEVER FOUND.

                     ***************************
                             GOOD NEWS

 The good news is we have found a SOLUTION. After months of fighting the
 search engine battle we got LUCKY.

 A programmer recently became associated with our firm who had done some
 CONSULTING WORK for six months with one of the major search engines. With
 his help we developed a REPORT on the major search engines and how they
 really work.

                    *****************************
 REPORT

 His report is excellent. We have been using the material in the report
for
 over five months. IT WORKS!  With it, our sites are in the top TEN
listings
 on all major search engines and we have experienced a virtual stampede of
 people to the web sites.

 HITS ARE UP, SALES ARE UP, and most importantly, everyone is HAPPY.

                     ***************************
                             YOUR COPY

 Now, YOU CAN HAVE A COPY of his report.  In it you will find:

           How to vault in the TOP TEN  on any search engine using any
 keyword. Strategies that put you ahead of 95% of the other sites online.

            How to STAY in that TOP TEN.

            How to improve your chances of being found in about 10
MINUTES.

           How the search engines calculate CONFIDENCE ratings (and what
 that means to you).

           Killer META TAGS that totally blow away your competitors.

           Which search engines are the very BEST FOR YOU.

           How to get your site REGISTERED for FREE at over 200
locations,
 in one easy step (it takes 10 minutes).

           How to BLOCK out part of your site from the search engines
(and
 why you should do it).

           The effect of REPEATING KEY WORDS. (good or bad?) What happens
 when you repeat them too many times?

          LATEST FORMS for developing the best meta tags. Meta Tag
 strategies that can broaden your audience and build high volume web
traffic
 for you.

 We tell you exactly what to do and show you SPECIFIC EXAMPLES.  And it's
 SIMPLE and EASY to understand.  So you can put the principles to
immediate use.

           The benefits of site UPDATING.  How often?

            What NOT to do! Avoid making those errors which can cost you.

                          and even

           How to legally "steal" your competitor's web traffic and send
it
 to your site. Type in your competitor's name and YOUR NAME will appear
FIRST!

                     ***************************

                         WHAT DOES IT COST?

 The material is only $15, and is unconditionally guaranteed to work
for you.

 Just follow the instructions and you will find your site in the top ten
too.

 Ordering is SAFE and EASY. For more information, or to RECEIVE this 18
page
 report by email just go to our INSTANT-DELIVERY SECURE order form at:

             http://www.lr-publishing.com/SES2/

 (Order on line and you will receive your report in JUST 60 SECONDS.)

 Now that your site is up shouldn't you take this MOST IMPORTANT LAST STEP
so
 people can find it.

                   ******************************
                      UNCONDITIONAL GUARANTEE

 Remember, we UNCONDITIONALLY GUARANTEE IT WORKS.

 You can't lose.

                   ********************************
                        SPECIAL FREE BONUS

 Order within 48 hours, we and will include, AS A FREE BONUS, information
on
 over 500 SEARCH ENGINES and directories where you can list your site for
 free. (Some are very specialized and targeted).

 SPECIAL NOTE: If you are busy and don't have time to go to our web site
 INSTANT-DELIVERY SECURE ORDER FORM, you can order by FAX. (The
unconditional
 guarantee still applies!)

 Just fill in the FAX FORM AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.  Then FAX it to us
at:

                             1-305-289-1884

 If you order by FAX your copy of the report will be sent to you by email
 within 24 hrs. Or, if you prefer, you can send your order with a CHECK by
 snail mail to the address below. (Be sure to include your email address
for
 delivery.)

 Whichever method you choose to order, YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU DID!

  Best of luck with your web site!

 Leeds Publishing
 5800 Overseas Hwy., St. 35-154
 Marathon Key, Fl.  33050
 Fax 305-289-1884
 http://www.lr-publishing.com/SES2/

                                   FAX ORDER FORM
                               (Please print clearly)

 FAX TO: Leeds Publishing

 FAX NUMBER: 1-305-289-1884

 Hi:  Here is my order for Search Engine Secrets at $15 only. I
understand
 it is unconditionally guaranteed. Include my FREE BONUS of 500 search
 engines.  Send by email ASAP.

 Date:__________________

 NAME:_______________________________________________

 E-MAIL
 ADDRESS:______________________________________________________________
 (PLEASE be accurate.  One small error and we can't send your order).

 EXPIRATION DATE:______________

 Thanks for ordering.  Your copy of the report will be sent to you by
email
 ASAP.

 Copyright 1997 Leeds and Rousseau Publishing.  All rights reserved.
 Form 10-16 GD-Yahoo

Thread