1997-10-16 - InfoWar Epilogue 3 / TEXT

Header Data

From: I Am Not A Crook Remailer <ianacr@dev.null>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 47d6f910467daad6c9d5f83e854404129327144a1b1e6a97ba5a40d04a46a115
Message ID: <3446532E.3F3C@dev.null>
Raw Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 02:08:40 +0800

Raw message

From: I Am Not A Crook Remailer <ianacr@dev.null>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 02:08:40 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: InfoWar Epilogue 3 / TEXT

                       The True Story of the InterNet
                                  Part III

                                   InfoWar

                  Final Frontier of the Digital Revolution

                     Behind the ElectroMagnetic Curtain

                        by TruthMonger <tm@dev.null>

Copyright 1997 Pearl Publishing

                          InfoWar Table of Contents

   * Epilogue
   * Gomez

                                  Epilogue

Subject: Nun Other
From: John Young <jya@pipeline.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com

On terrorists, one of the Four Horsemen.

IS THE ASSAULT ON NATIVE INTELLIGENCE &
GOOD WILL WE CALL THE EVENING NEWS
ANYTHING OTHER THAN AN ACT OF TERRIORISM?

What was the Gulf War but terrorism
wearing the death mask of order?--
One big car bomb it was
the guys who drove it
are dying now one by one--ignored!

Is acid rain a form of terrorism? (Think for yourself.)
Is GATT or NAFTA anything but a pact among brigands--the World Bank, the IMP
their backup men?
How long before they fight over the spoils?
Who'll do the fighting for them?"

                                    Gomez

Damn!

Will these contemptuous, plebeian subalterns never learn?

I will allow them to fight over the spoils! They will do the fighting for
ME! It is I who am at the right hand of the Evil One. It is I who will bring
the earth to submission under HIS dominion, with the Dark Allies by my side.

The future is written! It is written!
These foolish ants continue to struggle in vain, though the battle they
persist in fighting was lost centuries ago. They can do no more than
postpone the inevitable, at best...

The stage is set. My minions have their exits and their entrances, and I
have, in my time, played many parts.

The book-learners rail against sheep in wolves clothing, while I weave them
all into patterns of my own design, like a weaver spinning her wool and
intertwining it according to an already foreseen pattern.
Like the Big Bad Wolf in Grandmother's bed, I sit at the head of the table
from which they sup, laughing at the ragamuffin progeny of the human race as
they tell me, "My, Big Brother, what big eyes you have."

And what big teeth I have...but this Big Bad Wolf has already taken the axes
out of the hands of most of the woodcutters, and the rest of their weapons
shall be in my hands by the end of 1999.
The mortal fools who live in the InfoWar weald of my Grand Scheme cannot see
the forest for the trees as they fight their 'winning' battles one retreat
at a time. I have turned their words on their head with NewSpeak,
DoubleSpeak and SpinSpeak-I have turned their minds upside down by making
all forms of disagreement with my Puppet Masters CrimeThink and CrimeSpeak.

I have turned their world and their reality on its head, yet the simpletons
are not capable of turning 1999 on its head and realizing that at the end of
the millennial forest stands the Subtle Serpent which convinced Eve and Adam
to eat the fruit from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil-the
serpentine, autarchic Evil-1...and Armageddon.

"Please allow me to introduce myself..."

"I am An Evil FUD Disseminator To Be Named Later.
"I will be your host for the rest of this chapter of 'InfoWar,' because I
have the brass balls needed to tell you blatant lies about your future, and
the future of humanity, because I know that it is now too late for human
kind to save themselves, and that you desperately desire to hear, and
believe, the lies I am about to tell you.
"Now...back to our 'story.'"

It is becoming increasingly obvious, to even the deaf, dumb and blind, that
the Y2K (Year 2000) programming 'problem' has the potential to become a
worldwide disaster.

Is this an 'accident?' Is it the result of the laws of inertia, vis a vis
human nature?
Yes...now turn on the TV and go back to sleep.

That's right...the Y2K 'problem' has been known about for years, yet the
finest minds in the arena of computer finance have not understood the true
import of the problem until just recently. The major players of huge
financial empires have been sitting on their butts, completely unaware of
the possible scope of disaster that lies in wait at the turn of the century.
And all because they are so terribly, terribly stupid.

Yes, they are just now beginning to wake up and realize that their whole
world may come crashing down around them if the Y2K problem is not properly
dealt with.
Bill Gates has been sitting back, thinking, "Damn. I may be out a hundred
billion dollars before the fallout from this problem stops. Oh well, easy
come, easy go."

Financial institutions holding billions of dollars in hard assets have not
even remotely considered the possibility that, if computers worldwide lose
the ability to easily prove whom those assets truly belong to, well..."We'll
have this all sorted out soon, sir. If you will just take a place at the
back of the line, behind the other one hundred million people, our company
directors will be taking a look at everyone's claims just as soon as they
get back from their extended vacation on the French Riviera."

"After an intensive inquiry, we have come to the conclusion that we are an
honest, reputable financial institution which would never take advantage of
the Holocaust by profiting outrageously from the slaughter of millions of
our valued customers.
"There is just no way we can possibly trace who these assets should properly
belong to as a result of being slaughtered by some of our other valued
customers.
"On your way out, would you mind throwing these bookkeeping records in the
trash for me?"

The truth of the matter is, human nature is such that the operators of
funeral parlors in Asia have been found to be paying hospital employees to
surreptitiously murder patients whose family members are likely to use the
operators services when their relatives die.
However, people who can rule empires, perhaps even the world, by virtue of
being a Sumo Dog in a world of kittens, would never dream of using their
money, power and position to do so.

The three-letter agencies that regularly violate all manner of their own
country's laws, as well as the laws of other countries, and international
law-the secret agents who trade in weapons and drugs to support their
objectives, while imprisoning others who do so-the spooks who openly admit
that they use their secret access to worldwide financial systems to
manipulate and steal the Bad Guys (tm) money and bring them to ruin...
Well, lets just say that they are people with high moral values, and would
never consider secretly preparing to take full advantage of the Y2K issue,
while assuring those outside the loop that it is bit of a 'problem' that
'someone' will get around to taking care of, sooner or later.

You can turn on the TV and see major financial institutions actively seeking
the business of deadbeats or fools with hard assets. You can see a smiling
man explaining that the company he represents loves you so gosh-darned much
that their standard contract contains two 'gimmes'-that they will give you
coupons which allow you to 'miss' two payments at your own convenience.
"Yes folks, we are trying to help people who are likely to default on their
loans because they believe the problems resulting from their bad financial
habits will be solved by planning ahead for getting in above their heads."
You can see ads telling you that Company B loves you so gosh-darned much
that they will loan you up to 125% of your equity in your home.
"We will even kiss you on the lips, to show our sincerity.
" When we call in your loan, you will be advised of where you can kiss us."

Trust me...these people are not involved in a mad scramble to gain possession
of as many hard assets as possible because they know something that you
don't know...

The IRS, the Rockerfellers, the shadowy world figures who own and operate
munitions factories in both, or all, countries involved in armed conflict,
the patriots who sell ball-bearings to keep the war machines that are
shooting at their sons and daughters operating...
Well, if there is great upheaval and disaster in the financial community, as
well as in society itself, then these people will probably come to ruin,
while your life just keeps getting better and better.

In conclusion, I would like to assure you that if worldwide disaster
suddenly looms as a result of a crisis caused by the Y2K 'problem,' that it
will undoubtedly be a result of the evil conspiracies of drug dealers,
pedophiles, terrorists, Saddam Hussein, and a Horseman to be named later.

The 'good' news is that our saviors are waiting in the wings to rush to our
rescue and save us from the Great Evil...as long as your name is not on 'The
List,' of course.

{Hang on a second, I'll check...}

Gee pal, I'm afraid I have some rather bad news for you...

                        "The Xenix Chainsaw Massacre"

                 "WebWorld & the Mythical Circle of Eunuchs"

           "InfoWar (Part III of 'The True Story of the InterNet')

                Soviet Union Sickle of Eunuchs Secret WebSite