1997-10-18 - CPUNK Thread from the East / (Was: The Yarrow Man Ass) / (Was: You Go Away! Bother ROUND EYE CypherPunks. Chop, chop!) / (Was: TORA! TORA! TORA!…DC) / (Was: OUBAKAYAROU!!)

Header Data

From: TluthMonglel <tm@dev.null>
To: Jim Choate <ravage@ssz.com>
Message Hash: 4b7b549e64b10dbd5327ac20711b58136d4ac0b6dc2f0fc746d9c697aed8054f
Message ID: <34492697.DEB@dev.null>
Reply To: <199710181407.JAA02154@einstein.ssz.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-10-18 21:37:58 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 05:37:58 +0800

Raw message

From: TluthMonglel <tm@dev.null>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 05:37:58 +0800
To: Jim Choate <ravage@ssz.com>
Subject: CPUNK Thread from the East / (Was: The Yarrow Man Ass) / (Was: You Go Away! Bother ROUND EYE CypherPunks. Chop, chop!) / (Was: TORA! TORA! TORA!...DC) / (Was: OUBAKAYAROU!!)

Jim Choate wrote:
> > From: Bill Stewart <stewarts@ix.netcom.com>
> > Subject: Re: OUBAKAYAROU!!
> >
> > Meanwhile, there is a cypherpunks-j@htp.org, in Japanese,
> > and there's probably still a cypherpunks-e@htp.org in English,
> > though the last time I checked it, it had been
> > mostly a mirror for the cypherpunks list with almost no independent content,
> > and its mail gateway broke badly and splattered all over its subscribers.

> What is your problem Bill regarding cypherpunks-e you've made accussatory
> comments regarding that list a couple of times now? It is simply another
> member of the CDR just like SSZ or algebra.com - is your claim that each of
> these has their own indipendant content? If so, catch a clue and realize
> they don't unless their broke somehow and quit forwarding. If somebody on
> cypherpunks-e submits something it gets gatewayed through SSZ (and hopefuly
> others by now) just like traffic from one of the other member remailers. I
> wanted to gateway cypherpunks-j as well but we decided folks might get
> confused if there were something other than english on here. And
> considering both the -e and -j are in Japan, new, and relatively
> unadvertised does it really suprise you that they don't have a lot of English
> based traffic from that end?

Jim,
  Bill merely recognizes that the creation of both an English and a
Japanese CPUNKZ Distributed Mailing List is a sly trick of devious
oriental minds.
  I am somewhat of an expert in International & Foreign Affairs,
particularly in terms of the Orient, since I eat at a lot of Chinese
restaurants, in Canada. (I am not certain if Chinese and Japanese eyes
slant in the same direction, but I'm sure that the basic principles
apply to both, nonetheless.)

  For starters, have you ever noticed that Chinese people usually take
your food order in broken English, and then go into the kitchen and
give the cook orders in Chinese?
  This is because they are plotting to poison you, Jim.

  Most Canadians know this, and we eat a piece of the fortune cookie
supplied at the end of the meal, since it contains an antidote to the
poison that enables Chinese people to lure their Round Eyed friends
into the restaurant by eating with them, and then take the antidote
by eating part of their fortune cookie.
  The Chinese mask the true nature of this deception by putting some
meaningless Confucian tripe-message inside, such as "Patience comes
to those who wait." The unsuspecting read the message and discard the
cookie containing the antidote to the poison.
  This is why we see so many American tourists go into our Chinese
restaurants, and so few come out. (Except maybe inside the stomachs
of Canadians.)

> You must be the one(s) who keeps subscribing and unsubscribing to the 3 US
> remailers from a variety of (forged?) aliases in the hopes of carrying on the
> 'moderation experiment' meme.

  You are correct about this, and Bill reports that he has noticed
nothing suspicious, proving what a sly bunch of devils you really are.
  Every paranoic knows that, when you look out the window and don't see
anybody out there watching you...you are up against pros.

> Just in case you missed it the other day, I believe Igor has started
> gatewaying a new remailer as well because I saw a 'Test' message from a
> cypherpunks mailing list I didn't recognize as one of the known remailer
> hosts. If so that means we're at 5 remailers in the network. One of them in
> Japan, which meets at least one of our goals to get a remailer node outside
> the US. This is a GOOD thing.

  Sure. We got the Commies on one side of us, the Japs on the other
side.
                 WAKE UP CPUNX AMERICA!
  The Yarrow Man-Ass is massing remailers along the Japanese-US border.
(The Pacific Ocean) They have the Tokyo Rose (cypherpunks-e) list in
place, to spread their propaganda among our troops.
  The Commies have infiltrated the CPUNDITS Distributed Remailer system.
Igor's secret agenda is to translate 'Distributed' into "From each, as
he is able...to each, according to his need."
  Do you think that Commie-ratfucker, Igor Chewed-Off is filtering out
the duplicate messages for OUR benifit? It's the same-old-same-old, with
those at the top hoarding the messages and letting a few trickle down
to the subscribing masses, to keep us from being revolting.
  The CDR Czars keep all of the good messages for themselves, and let
the rest of us have just enough messages to survive. Ever try to get
a message from the list at 4 a.m.? They are few and far between. Even
when you create your own message and send it to the list, the CDR List
Masters force you to share it with everyone else.
("Who will help me write the message, said the Little Red Hen?")

> My offer to gateway the CDR to any site that requests the subscription
> stands. So, if you are operating a remailer with only a single feed point
> and that point is not currently SSZ please send me email and I'll add your
> site to my re-send list. As to cypherpunks-e, one of the other CDR sites
> should consider adding them to their re-send/subscription list.

  Sure, Jim, add a few Mexican sites, why don't you?
  Have you 'forgotten' the Alamo, Jim? Shame. Shame.

TluthMonglel
"I eat dogs."

Thread