1997-10-07 - Re: off-topic

Header Data

From: TruthMonger <tm@dev.null>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 4c35e7c4d455d2273f7d2b1af340ccf002d6611499f579cc4e540bf314b78c9c
Message ID: <3439AB49.74DD@dev.null>
Reply To: <199710062157.RAA27235@users.invweb.net>
UTC Datetime: 1997-10-07 03:46:45 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 11:46:45 +0800

Raw message

From: TruthMonger <tm@dev.null>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 11:46:45 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: off-topic

William H. Geiger III wrote:

> >.... and if you don't like living among idiots, then move someplace where
> >te population makes more intelligent purchasing decision to sustain
> >better retailers.

  Or 'off' the idiots...

> No no no!! Much better to add another layer of bureaucracy to regulate the
> *evil* Safeway perhaps even an outright ban!! We wouldn't mention the fact
> that the Safeway store was able to fill a need that the local merchants
> were either unwilling or unable to provide. We wont mention the fact the
> the people of the community *chose* to shop at Safeway rather then the
> local merchants.

  Same arguments I used during my conviction for selling heroin over
at the public school. Canadian judges just don't understand capitalism.

TruthMonger

Thread