1997-10-06 - Re: Pretty Good Piracy

Header Data

From: “Brian B. Riley” <brianbr@together.net>
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 616d67647b8bea235ee440a981c09583c610384f6e90c91eef9865d87ab35a46
Message ID: <199710052351.TAA09777@mx02.together.net>
Raw Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 08:03:27 +0800

Raw message

From: "Brian B. Riley" <brianbr@together.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 08:03:27 +0800
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Re: Pretty Good Piracy

Brian B. Riley --> http://www.macconnect.com/~brianbr
  For PGP Keys  <mailto:brianbr@together.net?subject=Get%20PGP%20Key>

  "Never ask what sort of computer a guy drives. If he's a Mac user,
   he'll tell you. If not, why embarrass him?" - Tom Clancy

Thread