1997-10-16 - Internet Tools For Your Business (fwd)

Header Data

From: Japhy Ryder <japhy@enteract.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 6a074b648e108499d2c5545d9853a23317b4cde39fde3d27f8edc5078be68f86
Message ID: <199710162323.SAA00372@enteract.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 07:45:09 +0800

Raw message

From: Japhy Ryder <japhy@enteract.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 07:45:09 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Internet Tools For Your Business (fwd)

----- Forwarded message from prectimes@mail2.c-flash.net -----

From: prectimes@mail2.c-flash.net
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 11:17:49 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Internet Tools For Your Business

We sincerely apologize if this message has reached you
in error.  This is a one time mailing, you need not reply as you will  not receive this message again.
The Internet is the marketing opportunity of a lifetime,
don't let it pass you by!

I make thousands marketing my products with Bulk
E-MAIL. Responsible E-MAILING WORKS, and regardless
of any non-applicable ridiculous fax or phone law
someone may quote you Bulk E-mail is a 100% legal and
ethical way to make tons of money, I am living proof.

If you are interested in making serious money and
saving yourself all of the time and hasle of finding
the right tools and Internet resources read on because
what I have to offer you will save you hundreds of
hours of research that you could be using to get
down to business and make money with direct
e-mail marketing.

If you send me $15 bucks I will send you via e-mail
a file containing the following information that will
arm you with all the tools you will ever need to
jump start a Internet marketing campaign.

Just print  and mail the order form at the
 bottom of this page with your payment and as
soon as I receive it I will mail your file. Then you
can be on your way to harvesting the gold mine
I have found  in direct E-mail marketing.

I WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH!

1.)  A list of top bulk e-mail servers and I.S.P.'s
 that you can mail from without losing your acounts.

2.)  The U.R.L to two bulk mail marketing members-
 only forums and message boards, where you will
find free e-mail marketing software, archives full of
bulk mail marketing information, and have the
opportunty to ask questions and get advise from
from pros like myself who have battled and won
the war with bulk mail marketing.

3.)  A LIST OF 1500 U.R.L's where you can place FREE
classified ads.

4.) The location of a site where you fill out one form
with information about your Web Site and they will
submit it to  200 search engines for FREE.

5.)  A Internet address that will link you to almost
100 classified ad areas where you can submit your
advertisements  for FREE.

6.)  A list of 25 newsgroups where advertiseing your
products and services are acceptable. These are
the newgroups I have been successful with for years.

7.)  The U.R.L for eight sites who offer you
free e-mail boxes where  you can receive your mail or
have it forwarded  to any address you desire.

8.)  A list of sites where you can obtain bulk e-mail
software to fit any budget.  Most of these sites even
offer free demo versions for download, so you can
try before you buy.

9.) A internet address location where they will not
only set-up C.G.I. order scripts on your Web Site
but maintain them for only ONE DOLLAR A MONTH.

10.) The U.R.L of a site where you can set up a
completely annomous I.S.P account.

11.) A site address where you can obtain publicity
for your products or services, and it's absolutely
FREE.

As if this wasn't enough If your order is postmarked
before October 15, 1997 I will include the following
FIVE Internet Marketing Information reports, that have
made me thousands marketing on the Internet.  These
five reports usually sell seperately for $50, but they
are all yours for the asking when you order this package.

AND THAT'S NOT ALL, I am going to throw in 100,000
good net and com email addresses and the location of
a site you can go to immediately and download a fully
functional copy of bulk-mail software so you can get
started NOW!

 Report #1)  Direct Response Web Sites (How to Get
 Your Prospects To Buy Now)

Report #2)  Search Engine Rip Offs (How to Play
 Hardball And Get 600 Hits A Day In Less Than A Week)

Report#3  "14 Reasons Why You Can 'Literally"
 Make A Million (right now) By Turning Other Peoples
Fax Machines Into Your Own Personal Printers"

Report #4)  How to turn 1000's of prospects into
 buyers and die hard, loyal customers for life.

Report #5)  How To Increase your Profits 15 Times
by knowing the secret of headlines and the role they
play on the Internet.

SPECIAL BONUS:  all orders post marked by the
October 30  will also receive a clean list
of 100,000 e-mail addresses to kick start your
new business.  These are all good addresses that
 have been run through remove databases.

Yes Send me a copy of your Bulk e-mail Information
Kit. I understand that if I am not completely staisfied
I will have the total purchase price of $15 refunded
to me upon request  within 30 days from purchase.

Name_________________________________

Address_______________________________

City, State, Zip___________________________

Telephone# (______)____________________

E-mail Address__________________________

Check here if you would like to receive information
about our other products ( )

Send your check or money order for $15 to:

Precious Times Publications
18551 Chase Street
Northridge, California 91324

If you have any questions, don't hesitate
to contact us at Tel: (818)-885-1823 or
Fax: (818)-885-8014

----- End of forwarded message from prectimes@mail2.c-flash.net -----

Thread