1997-10-18 - Left Brain / Right Brain QUESTIONAIRE

Header Data

From: stargazer@force2.net
To: stargazer@force2.net
Message Hash: 7b22b3a62a97127cc712431106365c8272a826389de807441e83d277fc23d2b2
Message ID: <199710181009.DAA08633@toad.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 03:09:35 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: stargazer@force2.net
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 03:09:35 -0700 (PDT)
To: stargazer@force2.net
Subject: Left Brain / Right Brain QUESTIONAIRE

L E F T  B R A I N / R I G H T   B R A I N  -  QUESTIONAIRE

 My name is Gregory Raymond and I believe you are someone who is
 interested in a successful lifestyle.  By this I mean a balance of physical,
 mental, spiritual and financial success. If we are of a like mind,
 I thought you might be interested in taking the following brief,
 revealing quiz. Simply [hit reply] then place an "X" in the appropriate
 boxes where applicable, and send it to us.

 I know and understand there are two parts to my mind, conscious
 and sub-conscious (aka unconscious)

 Yes [  ] -  No [  ] -  Maybe [  ]  - Didn't Know [  ]

 I know the sub-conscious part of my mind labors 24 hours a day
 (without sleeping)   for my success or failure, without making any
 moral judgements.

 Yes [  ] -  No [  ] -  Maybe [  ]  - Didn't Know [  ]

 I realize that by taking control of my subconscious mind, it's
 energy can be harnessed to accomplish whatever I desire.

 Yes [  ] -  No [  ] -  Maybe [  ]  - Didn't Know [  ]

 I might be interested learning more about using my subconscious
 mind to  attain a  successful balance of physical, mental, and
 financial success.

 Yes [  ] -  No [  ] -  Maybe [  ]

[  ]    You have piqued my curiosity, and without any obligation,  I would like
        to learn more  about achieving mental, physical and financial success.

[  ]    I'm not interested in this ridiculous survey, and with my CONSCIOUS
        MIND,  I think that you're "Full Of It".  Take me off your list and
        never darken my E-Door again.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Gregory Raymond

P.S.  You may visit our site at:
http://www.savoynet.com/carrmond/esoteric/master.htm
to check on survey stats, they are updated after each mailing.

Thread