1997-10-11 - Open 4 new mirror locations ?

Header Data

From: staff@tnlb.com
To: staff@tnlb.com
Message Hash: 7b398cb7925b2a4d0830df20c9f8f18de686b54fab110ed1ed4dcf85dd520552
Message ID: <199710111231.FAA02738@toad.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 05:32:48 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: staff@tnlb.com
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 05:32:48 -0700 (PDT)
To: staff@tnlb.com
Subject: Open 4 new mirror locations ?

Now you can open 4 new locations for your business
NEXT WEEK - just in time for the holiday shopping season.

This is how one of our Clients DOUBLED Sales in less
than four weeks...

Is your site really getting enough traffic now?
or is your site lost in the crowd....

The solution is simple but powerful.
Multiple locations!

If a prospective customer is
looking for your products or services,
who has the best chance of being found -
someone with five locations or
someone with one...plus you get the
added bonus of the "accidental shoppers",
people who will find you that didn't know
your business existed.

International Shopping Complex now averaging
over a million hits per month, with
shops from 28 different countries, announces mirroring
package to business site owners.

The first page of your site is copied by our teks
and installed in the four mall locations.
All links from your first page go back to your site,
so you can still update your pages.

Businesses (retail, wholesale, mfg, services)
can now add their stores to these multiple sites
for a special GUARANTEED package rate of $375.00,
which includes all set up and a year's rent.
Compare that to setting up four stores yourself!

Plus, we give you details of a free promotion site
which enables you to enter your 4 new URLs and
you will automatically get 500 NEW LISTINGS to
jump start your new sites.

Offer expires October 17th.

For Complete details please email:

press@1stworldwidemedia.com

And put  "send details"  in the subject line.

Thank you :)

www.1stworldwidemedia.com
This mailing is being sent to qualified business
owners only. If it has reached you in error,
please accept our apologies.
If you do not respond, you will automatically be
removed from any further mailing.