1997-10-02 - Re: Forwarded mail…

Header Data

From: “Brian B. Riley” <brianbr@together.net>
To: “Jim Choate” <cypherpunks@ssz.com>
Message Hash: 8374c5afd360b570fba5ecdd61d06a16622ec11392facccfad76a15223731ea8
Message ID: <199710020409.AAA19702@mx01.together.net>
Raw Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 12:29:09 +0800

Raw message

From: "Brian B. Riley" <brianbr@together.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 12:29:09 +0800
To: "Jim Choate" <cypherpunks@ssz.com>
Subject: Re: Forwarded mail...

Brian B. Riley --> http://www.macconnect.com/~brianbr
  For PGP Keys  <mailto:brianbr@together.net?subject=Get%20PGP%20Key>

 "...Those of you who turned your swords into plowshares will soon
  find yourselves under the yokes of those of us who kept our swords..."
      -- author unknown

Thread