1997-10-05 - ISDN status - intermittent

Header Data

From: Jim Choate <ravage@ssz.com>
To: users@ssz.com (SSZ User Mail List)
Message Hash: ba2f79a9883aa4e33af6ebf1b2cb62875d02f1d7b9cee214af267d6e62b93ef2
Message ID: <199710051724.MAA00742@einstein.ssz.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 01:10:58 +0800

Raw message

From: Jim Choate <ravage@ssz.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 01:10:58 +0800
To: users@ssz.com (SSZ User Mail List)
Subject: ISDN status - intermittent

Hi,

Just a quick head-up....

The ISDN is going up and down today, there are several SWBT trucks in the
neighborhood. My suspicion is that they are working on the trunk line throw
from the N. Lamar station to the one on Duval behind the church. If this is
the problem then it should go stable (or go dead because of another
documentation error like last time) sometime this afternoon.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

   |    The financial policy of the welfare state requires that there   |
   |    be no way for the owners of wealth to protect themselves.       |
   |                                       -Alan Greenspan-             |
   |        /:'///// ``::>/|/                     http:// www.ssz.com/  |
   |                                                 ravage@ssz.com     |