1997-10-28 - Re: NABMLA embattled – mirror sites?

Header Data

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: bdf5448247f8a312d037808eb44fbe0a0c266712266283032b5c6d27e30bb80b
Message ID: <199710281535.QAA28901@basement.replay.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 23:47:37 +0800

Raw message

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 23:47:37 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: NABMLA embattled -- mirror sites?

Anonymous (no, another Anonymous!) wrote:

>Anonymous wrote:
>
>> I'm not sure the right to free speech includes the right to endorse guys
>> fucking little boys, whether they give it a moniker like "transgenerational
>> love" or not. Any sex with a minor is rape, since they can't legally give
>> consent.
>
>That's right. People who are too lazy to drive a fourteen year old
>to New Mexico, where they can legally fuck their brains out, should
>go to jail for a long, long time.
>When I cruise the children's chat lines, I always tell them I would
>like to meet them in New Mexico and fuck their brains out. That's
>legal.
>
>What I love about the law is that it gives us clear guidelines to
>help us recognize the difference between those filthy fucking
>child-molesting perverts fucking fourteen year olds in California,
>and the decent, upstanding citizens fucking the fourteen year
>olds in New Mexico.

Excellent! So have NAMBLA move their HQ to New Mexico. Then they can talk
about fucking little boys' brains out to their heart's content, in person
or on their Web site, without breaking any local laws.

Welcome to the Fifty Fiefdoms. Of course, there'll be changes in the next revision of the Constitution:

  1) The First, Second, Fourth and Fifth Amendments will be missing.
  2) The Tenth Amendment will be altered so that the it says:
     "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution,
     nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States
     respectively, or to the people -- unless we feel like usurping them,
     or we can convince people they don't need them by spreading FUD."

Thread