1997-10-25 - Save Money…Own your own Cable Descrambler!

Header Data

From: CableUs <cableus@internetmedia.com>
To: cableus@internetmedia.com
Message Hash: defe96278548d68ae85b8dda2b1cab058a6a331b394fa2750ec4327b93555a30
Message ID: <bulk.5472.19971024171629@ns.internetmedia.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 20:11:01 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: CableUs <cableus@internetmedia.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 20:11:01 -0700 (PDT)
To: cableus@internetmedia.com
Subject: Save Money...Own your own Cable Descrambler!

Don't let your cable company force you to pay OUTRAGEOUS
equipment costs to receive basic/premium channels.
We are Midwest Electronics, Inc. America's LARGEST
PROVIDER of cable converters and descramblers and
we feel you shouldn't have to pay TOO MUCH any
more!

The Communications Act of 1996 approved by Congress and
signed by President Clinton in February 1996 now allows
cable subscribers to purchase cable converters and
descramblers from independent vendors.

We have 18 years experience in the cable industry.
We carry most makes and models of cable converters
and descramblers including Jerrold, Scientific Atlanta,
Tocom, Zenith, Pioneer, Panasonic, Novavision and More.
Our prices start at just $150.00.

*** SPECIAL INTERNET OFFER ***

Call us today at (800) 648-3030 M-F 8:00-5:00 C.S.T.
with the model number of your cable company's
converter/descrambler, usually found on top of your
television, and receive a FREE Battery Charger with any
combination unit purchase.

*** ONLY THOSE NOTIFIED BY ELECTRONIC MAIL ARE ELIGIBLE ***

Our SPECIAL Internet Promotion ends November 15, 1997.
When calling please provide us with your e-mail
address in order to receive your FREE BATTERY CHARGER!!!

If are unable to take advantage of our offer at this
time, but would like to receive our FREE CATALOG  reply
to us via e-mail at cableus@internetmedia.com with your
mailing name or visit our WEBSITE at:

http://www.midwestcable.com

http://www.midwestcable.com

More about us:

* 30-Day Money Back Guarantee!
* We Service What We Sell!
* Personal Assistance Hotline!

Note: No sales to TIME-WARNER or PARAGON cable franchise areas.

If you would like to continue receiving updates on prices and other
information from Midwest Electronics you may REPLY and type SUBSCRIBE
in the SUBJECT line (Please be sure to include name, address and phone
for your FREE CATALOG!).  Otherwise, your address will be promptly removed
from our lists and no further attempts will be made to contact you.