1997-10-18 - MonkeyWrenching Monitoring

Header Data

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: f0ce0b2f3a79e438b721c7165c1d3093dde80890aa03e246cb2dd6aa7e869d0d
Message ID: <199710180231.EAA25132@basement.replay.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 10:44:57 +0800

Raw message

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 10:44:57 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: MonkeyWrenching Monitoring

I share and/or swap my email accounts with others on a
regular basis, particularly at times when I can verify
I was somewhere other than where the account was logged
onto.
I do the same with non-essential crypto keys, etc.

This sharing, in many legal jurisdictions, turns your
accounts into a 'public street', so to speak, meaning
that any 'tracks' left behind don't necessarily lead
to your own doorstep in a legalistic sense.

A word of caution: If you don't have access to *good*
legal services, the above methods may work against you,
if push comes to shove.

MonkeyMonger

Thread