1997-10-27 - Re: NABMLA embattled – mirror sites?

Header Data

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: fe8a9b8726a03fc5712662d63ddda12be8b58858775d4933a975f5e932364d74
Message ID: <199710272113.WAA04739@basement.replay.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 06:04:39 +0800

Raw message

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 06:04:39 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: NABMLA embattled -- mirror sites?

Anonymous wrote:

> I'm not sure the right to free speech includes the right to endorse guys
> fucking little boys, whether they give it a moniker like "transgenerational
> love" or not. Any sex with a minor is rape, since they can't legally give
> consent.

That's right. People who are too lazy to drive a fourteen year old
to New Mexico, where they can legally fuck their brains out, should
go to jail for a long, long time.
When I cruise the children's chat lines, I always tell them I would
like to meet them in New Mexico and fuck their brains out. That's
legal.

What I love about the law is that it gives us clear guidelines to
help us recognize the difference between those filthy fucking
child-molesting perverts fucking fourteen year olds in California,
and the decent, upstanding citizens fucking the fourteen year
olds in New Mexico.

God Bless America,
LegallyFuckingFourteenYearOldsMonger

Thread