1997-11-06 - Re: Speech as co-conspiring? I don’t think so.

Header Data

From: “Fed’s Bait Shop” <fed@dev.null>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 05d0ac821ed9b91958d9f45339bc777551e04de83f2c0d399b6ae58a11817dbe
Message ID: <199711061118.FAA17251@harrier.sasknet.sk.ca>
Raw Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 19:26:55 +0800

Raw message

From: "Fed's Bait Shop" <fed@dev.null>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 19:26:55 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Speech as co-conspiring? I don't think so.

Fred wrote:
> Mix wrote:
>
> > (*) Tim seems too wiley to be crazy.  Instead, he seems to be playing
> > The Most Dangerous Game: Fed baiting.
>                            ^^^ (typo)
>
> Could you tell me the best way to kill a policeman, politician, or
> world leader, without using a gun?

Of course, I want to make it perfectly clear that I am referring
only to doing so as a member of a freedom-fighting organization
whose aims are fully supported by any government who might want
to prosecute me for asking a hypothetical question of this
nature.
And, naturally, I would only be interested in those methods of
killing that would result in the deaths of only those who are
the evil enemies of any government who might want to prosecute
me for asking a hypothetical question of this nature.

Fred

Thread