1997-11-20 - Finger Narcs

Header Data

From: TruthMonger <tm@dev.null>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 2d94513f325c11c28b11dd83b61ba36c38215e70c0ef5795a83d8f65e01d1322
Message ID: <3473A3FA.7801@dev.null>
Raw Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 11:04:40 +0800

Raw message

From: TruthMonger <tm@dev.null>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 11:04:40 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Finger Narcs

While wandering in the Twilight Zone that lays between sleep and being
awake, I caught vague details of the following non-reality substantiated
news story:

  Ontario, in order to combat the Iron Chariotman, Road Rage, has/will
institue/d some citizen/government entity named 'Highway Rangers' (?),
whose purpose is to arrest/narc-out drivers who 'flip the bird' to
their fellow drivers, etc.

  I find it interesting that, upon awakening, I had neither the desire
nor a reason for confirming/not the details of this news story, since,
if it is _not_ true, it _could_ be.
  In short, I doubt that it is now possible to create an inner dream,
or nightmare, which is more bizarre than the ludicrousness which is
currently serving as our alleged Silver Screen of Reality.
  Go figure...

TruthMonger

Thread