1997-11-26 - RE:: [NTSEC] - cheap tempest solution (fwd)

Header Data

From: Ray Arachelian <sunder@brainlink.com>
To: cypherpunks <cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 3112d20dfac2d90b2b4b0940b5c1a9233624ce1e582db2aed6ca8d1430858ab2
Message ID: <Pine.SUN.3.96.971126141039.24545E-100000@beast.brainlink.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 27 Nov 1997 03:23:02 +0800

Raw message

From: Ray Arachelian <sunder@brainlink.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 1997 03:23:02 +0800
To: cypherpunks <cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: RE:: [NTSEC] - cheap tempest solution (fwd)

.+.^.+.|  Ray Arachelian    |Prying open my 3rd eye.  So good to see |./|\.
..\|/..|sunder@sundernet.com|you once again. I thought you were      |/\|/\
<--*-->| ------------------ |hiding, and you thought that I had run  |\/|\/
../|\..| "A toast to Odin,  |away chasing the tail of dogma. I opened|.\|/.
.+.v.+.|God of screwdrivers"|my eye and there we were....            |.....