1997-11-22 - Re: Clinton Sells Arlington Burials

Header Data

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 315f2b1f4e633f894ca3301f7c846a94a246da6cc0464f29bc7e500e26b0917b
Message ID: <uqDLge1w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
Reply To: <3.0.3.32.19971119081153.0324597c@popd.netcruiser>
UTC Datetime: 1997-11-22 23:45:44 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 07:45:44 +0800

Raw message

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 07:45:44 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Clinton Sells Arlington Burials

Jonathan Wienke <JonWienk@ix.netcom.com> writes:
> I just heard on the news that Bill Clinton has been selling the right
> to be buried in Arlington National Cemetery (and possibly other
> military cemeteries) to campaign contributors.  The story originally
> broke in the latest edition of Insight magazine yesterday.  I think
> our Maximum Leader has stooped to a new level of sleaze, and deserves
> the revulsion of veterans everywhere.

Having zero respect for the military and all that goes with it, I fail
to see what the big deal is.  So he charges money for a burial plot...
Next he may be charging money for giving his contributors the purple
heart or the congressional medal of honor.  Bill is a political prostitute,
but by putting up for sale the worthless shit that the military would
want kids to die for he's doing a Good Thing.

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM