1997-11-18 - -FREE Vitamins & Business-

Header Data

From: Biz-Man@Inteligence-9.com
To: WiseMan@Uwisefolk.com
Message Hash: 340628e7f908608eb831aa40f7baf03e69cc6055a68977ba0f709d2c2aa2cc85
Message ID: <7094041512782605>
Reply To: _N/A

UTC Datetime: 1997-11-18 22:47:46 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 14:47:46 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Biz-Man@Inteligence-9.com
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 14:47:46 -0800 (PST)
To: WiseMan@Uwisefolk.com
Subject: -FREE Vitamins & Business-

Amazing Income:  Unlimited!

Make Unlimited Money Without Taking a Single Order--EVER!

HOW?

1 -  Just give away NEW vitamin company's name brand "wholesale-
to-public" catalog offering free sample. (And/or promote the com-
pany's direct 800 # plus your extension in newspaper classifieds,
flyers, internet, etc, etc!)

2 -  Your customers will request free sample direct from company
using a toll free 800 number with YOUR very own free personal ex-
tension number imprinted next to 800#  on catalog, etc, etc.

3 -  Commissions! Automatically credited in computer to your ac-
count--you get monthly checks on all orders after sample!

*  Everyone gets free large bottle sample with or without ordering
*  Truly wholesale club prices of name brand vitamins
*  Goes well with other MLM businesses
*  No monthly purchasing requirement
*  Multilevel extras--6 Levels Deep!

Getting Started Today
Most people begin in this business by ordering reprints of our
catalog. The cost is only $14 per 100 which includes shipping
within the U.S. The Item # is Cat98 (Discounts are available for
larger quantities). Then they just stamp their # next to our Toll
Free Number in the space provided on the Free Large Bottle Sample
Coupon (or for a nominal $3 per 100 get your # pre-imprinted),
place the catalogs where they will be picked up and read, mail
them out to friends, etc. Anyone may simply make photocopies of
this flyer to introduce new customers to our products. Everyone
who receives the Free bottle will also get a full catalog listing
our entire product line. Hurry!

Order your free bottle today and get your very own free personal
extension # immediately You're In Business!

1-800-493-2328 ext. 116771   M-F 9am-5pm