1997-11-12 - Re: Some IDIOT called CRYPTO CZAR INTERNATIONAL

Header Data

From: EFF <eff@dev.null>
To: “William H. Geiger III” <whgiii@invweb.net>
Message Hash: 356894707f1b6c1883c0efca9d0759f2c12e1d145c95a6b00c328394ead5bb40
Message ID: <3468EED3.3F3A@dev.null>
Reply To: <199711112033.PAA04786@users.invweb.net>
UTC Datetime: 1997-11-12 00:34:10 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 08:34:10 +0800

Raw message

From: EFF <eff@dev.null>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 08:34:10 +0800
To: "William H. Geiger III" <whgiii@invweb.net>
Subject: Re: Some IDIOT called CRYPTO CZAR INTERNATIONAL

William H. Geiger III wrote:
> Paul Bradley <paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk> said:

> >> usually we ignore people at your level, but we'll try our best for you, as
> >> it might be just temorary insanity.

> >Anyone have the same suspicions as me as to who is marketing VME, I`ll
> >guess trh same guy (his name escapes me for now) who spent a few weeks on
> > the list earlier this year touting his unbreakable encryption scheme
> >based on LCSRs.

> Well this moron, whoever he may be has threaten to "have papers served" on
> me in regards to my last post of this topic.
>
> I am still unsure if it is actually someone from this company making these
> posts. The poster still has not figured out how to make use of digital
> signatures nor is he/she/it willing to put a name on their posts (hmmmm
> what was their remark about cowards hiding behind anonymity??).
>
> I guess we will see how far they are willing to take this or if it is just
> the work of crafty operators from the EFF (Electronic Forgery Foundation).

  Nope. The EFF are just helpless victims of this rude asshole.
Please send the $50.00 you were planning to give to Nonookie
Masturbatshi
for his Musky source code to the EFF instead, so that we can get drunk
and heal our fragile egos.

EFFeminantMonger

Thread