1997-11-27 - THIS IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO NEEDS MONEY RIGHT NOW!

Header Data

From: Friendly29817@only.com
To: Friend@public.com
Message Hash: 35d2e34899fec2593a8285b55f3ee75c9a80050603352c59f3e28687082a2266
Message ID: <>
Raw Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 20:47:36 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Friendly29817@only.com
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 20:47:36 -0800 (PST)
To: Friend@public.com
Subject: THIS IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO NEEDS MONEY RIGHT NOW!

DEAR FRIEND:

My name is Dick Hollman. In September 1991 my car was repossessed, and
bill collectors were hounding me like you wouldn't believe. I was laid off from
work and my unemployment insurance ran out. In October '91, I received a
letter telling me how to earn $800,000 anytime I wanted to! Of course I was
skeptical, but because I was so desperate, and had virtually nothing to lose, I
gave it a try. In January '92, my family and I went on a 10 day CRUISE! In
February I bought a new Cadillac with Cash! Today I'm well to do and I am
currently building a second home in Virginia and will NEVER HAVE TO WORK
AGAIN !!!

This program works perfectly. I have never failed to make $800,000 in each
mailing. This is a legitimate business opportunity; a perfectly legal money making
program. It does not require you to sell anything, or come in personal contact
with people. Best of all, the only time you have to leave home is to mail the
letters, and you can do that on the way to the grocery store!

BE HONEST, HAVEN'T YOU "BLOWN" MONEY IN RESTURANTS OR ON
ITEMS THAT GIVE ONLY TEMPORARY PLEASURE? FOLLOW THESE
INSTRUCTIONS BELOW AND YOUR DREAMS WILL COME TRUE!!!

FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY AND IN 20 TO 90 DAYS YOU
WILL RECEIVE OVER $800,000.
                                                                GUARANTEED!!!

1. IMMEDIATELY SEND $1 (CASH, CHECK OR MONEY ORDER) TO EACH
    OF THE NAMES LISTED BELOW. WRAP THE DOLLAR BILL IN A NOTE
    SAYING "PLEASE ADD MY NAME TO YOUR MAILING LIST." THIS IS A
    LEGITIMATE SERVICE FOR WHICH YOU ARE PAYING $1.

2. REMOVE THE NAME AT THE TOP OF THE LIST AND MOVE THE OTHER
    FIVE UP ONE SO THAT #2 BECOMES #1 AND SO ON. PUT YOUR NAME
    ON AS #6.

3. E-MAIL NEW LIST TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE SENT YOU THEIR PROGRAMS
    OR  PROGRAMS YOU FIND IN THE NEWS GROUPS.

      I spent about 15 minutes last night looking in the news groups and came
up with more than enough names. You are not limited to 20 by any means -
the more you send, the more gifts you will receive. Each time someone emails
you their program, send them a copy of this to keep the cash coming in.

4. WITHIN 90 DAYS YOU SHOULD RECEIVE YOUR $800,000 ! KEEP A
    COPY OF THIS LETTER SO YOU CAN USE IT AGAIN WHEN YOU
    NEED MONEY.

JUST DO IT!!!

1. Ophelia Harris, 228 Morrow Rd, Apt 18-D, Forest Park, GA 30297

2. L. S. Owensby, PO Box 871249, Stone Mountain, GA 30087-1249

3. C. L. Hollis, PO Box 4, Hogh Rolls, NM 88325-0004

4. Julian M. Repta, 3539 S. Wolcott, Chicago, IL 60609

5. D. Lee, 3020 Longleaf Lane, Augusta, GA 30906

6. I. Ahkinazi, 4334 Matilija Ave, # 215, Sherman Oaks, CA 91423

HERE COMES THE INTERESTING PART.

AT A COSERVATIVE RATE OF RESPONSE. ASSUME FOR EXAMPLE
YOU GET A 7.5% RETURN RATE. MY FIRST ATTEMPT WAS ABOUT
9.5% AND MY SECOND WAS 11%

1. When sending out 200 letters, 15 people will send you $1.00
2. These 15 send out 200 letters each and 225 people send you $1.00
3. Those 225 send out 200 letters each and 3,375 people send you $1.00
4. Those 3, 375 send out 200 letters each and 50,625 people send you $1.00
5. Those 50, 625 people send out 200 letters each and 759,375 people send
    you $1.00

At this point your name is dropped off the list, but so far you have received
$813, 615!!! It works every time, but how well depends on how many letters
you send out. In the above example you send 200 letters out. I guarantee it's
correct. With this kind of return you've got to try it. Try it once and you'll try
it again!

NOT ENOUGH? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ??? MAIL! MAIL! MAIL!!!

PLAY IT SMART IN HANDLING YOUR MONEY, ESPECIALLY IF YOU
NEVER HAD SO MUCH MONEY IN YOUR POSSESSION.

KEEP WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO YOURSELF FOR A WHILE. MANY WILL
TELL YOU, IT WON'T WORK AND TRY TO TALK YOU OUT OF YOUR
DREAMS. AFTER IT WORKS LET THEM KNOW OF YOUR SUCCESS!!!

YOU HAVE NOW COMPILED A VERY EXTENSIVE MAILING LIST FIRM,
OR... MAY START YOUR OWN.

J. Hollman says, "I am naturally skeptical and I had received at least 35 letters
similar to this one in a six month period. However, there was something about
this one I liked. IT TAKES LESS INVESTMENT than others, and ALL
PARTICIPANTS receive money, not just the one! Anyway, I sent out 250
letters and hoped for the best. Nothing happened for 11 days, but on the
12th day I received $909.00! Over the next four and one-half months I
received over $800,000 cash in the mail. I'm doing it again with 1000 letters!!!"

S. Friseh - "I wanted to try a similar program in which it cost me $5 for 5 names,
plus much more expenses of which, at the time, I didn't have enough capital to
invest. The first time I sent this letter, I got my first response in one week! After
a short period of time, I got well over $800,000!!! AND NOW I'M TRYING IT
AGAIN!!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!!!  IT REALLY WORKS!!!"

G. Daniels - "When I got this letter I said "yeah sure" and pitched it! Then I
remembered that skepticism breeds failure, while beliefs lead to success! So
I rescued the letter, typed a fresh mailing list and sent it out. Thank Heaven I
did!"

You can get better too!!! Once you make money, what will you do if someone
sends you this letter again? Remember how nature works! WHAT GOES
AROUND COMES AROUND! DO IT AGAIN AND KEEP THE ABUNDANCE
FLOWING FOR EVERYONE!!!

Thread