1997-11-09 - Re: Some IDIOT called CRYPTO CZAR INTERNATIONAL

Header Data

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 3f8fba61b631ea1659394abea40fa8a2d350b0b0810a23ba2c9a8b57775161a1
Message ID: <199711090908.KAA22793@basement.replay.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 9 Nov 1997 17:17:20 +0800

Raw message

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 1997 17:17:20 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Some IDIOT called CRYPTO CZAR INTERNATIONAL

VME Encryption wrote:
> Please forward to this coward that have no balls to put his real email
> address on his emails (I using you guys as he put CC to you guys in his
> letter, but by no means does this reffer to you).

  Obviously, no one has informed the night janitor at VME that regular
list subscribers generally just put Toto's email address in replies to
particularly cowardly and/or stupid anonymous posts, since we then have
a 90% chance of having sent it to the right person.

  As an act of mercy toward Toto, I will personally correct the spelling
and grammar in the night-janitor's post and forward it to the madman
at 'Che(z) Sympatico.'

> Dear CRYPTO CZAR INTERNATIONAL Idiot,
> 1) The million dollars challenge have ended at May 15,1997. The current
> challenge have NO monetary prize.
> 4) Try to keep your pathetic self away from the court room, as next time
> around you will face legal steps for alleging "fraud".

  According to a claim by TruthMonger, Dr. Vulis found the backdoor in
VME's encryption program, and the test message contained a plea for
donations from the Georgia Cracker remailer operators.
  I was originally skeptical about this claim, until sources at C2Nut
confirmed it.

Sincerely,
Ura Fishpal,
  Flounder and Comptroller