1997-11-23 - Re: Tim May’s offensive racism (was: about RC4) (fwd)

Header Data

From: Robert Hettinga <rah@shipwright.com>
To: cypherpunks@ssz.com (Cypherpunks Distributed Remailer)
Message Hash: 573e1e033596d39fb95fc510d9f5d01ecc6566111bd5624dc9ac35f0f2d6b668
Message ID: <v04002746b09e4c56caaa@[139.167.130.248]>
Reply To: <199711231326.HAA07091@einstein.ssz.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-11-23 21:43:29 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 05:43:29 +0800

Raw message

From: Robert Hettinga <rah@shipwright.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 05:43:29 +0800
To: cypherpunks@ssz.com (Cypherpunks Distributed Remailer)
Subject: Re: Tim May's offensive racism (was: about RC4) (fwd)

At 8:26 am -0500 on 11/23/97, Jim Choate wrote:

<ZOT!>
> It's a pity you weren't right though, the 50 year gap in your memory pretty
> much blows your assertion as well as your reputation to hell.
</Z>

Don't you just love the smell of ozone in the morning?

:-). What? Me? Reputation? I *thought* I had one around here somewhere...

Anyway, I'm not so sure about your above assertion. We can quibble about
*which* great awakening it was I thought was the first one, of course, but
you yourself posted the facts which bore out what I was saying to my own
satisfaction, and, I'd bet way past what most anyone else around here who
cares about the discussion, would say, as well.

Close only counts in horseshoes, hand grenades and cypherpunk rants?

> Homework may be for wimps, but they're successful wimps.

Yup. You're obvious evidence of that. Congratulations on all of your
accomplishments. Enjoy your smug self-satisfaction. Clearly you must have
earned it...

:-).

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga

Robert Hettinga (rah@shipwright.com), Philodox
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
The e$ Home Page: http://www.shipwright.com/
Ask me about FC98 in Anguilla!: <http://www.fc98.ai/>

Thread