1997-11-01 - REQUESTING PERMISSION

Header Data

From: obwoods@arias.net
To: N/A
Message Hash: 58f420ca8920bfb318f46cf7c0f5ed77d6cb8e4a5af7a33b3d658deab59899de
Message ID: <199711012344.PAA04551@mt.arias.net>
Raw Date: Sat, 1 Nov 1997 12:46:34 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: obwoods@arias.net
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 1997 12:46:34 -0800 (PST)
Subject: REQUESTING PERMISSION

                Let Your COMPUTER Pay Your Mortgage
                  and Car Payments Every Month!

Greetings:

If you're looking for a way to earn additional income then
I would like your permission to update you on a revolutionary
software that can transform your computer into a  21st Century
computer-based business.

This is NOT an MLM or "chain-letter"-type software, but rather a
legitimate business you can run -- either on or off the Internet.

If you're interested in learning more about this incredible software
and would like me to send you some "FREE" information please hit
reply and type in "send info."  I'll send it a.s.a.p.

Thanks for your time and have a great day!

Roger

Thread