1997-11-25 - 6 Minutes Please

Header Data

From: cc@4planetsolutions.com
To: Friend@public.com
Message Hash: 5bb92dda3997b241bd48126e0ca1bd4cf3ae96d03f7aec96513eb2bb223af9cf
Message ID: <>
Raw Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 14:10:53 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: cc@4planetsolutions.com
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 14:10:53 -0800 (PST)
To: Friend@public.com
Subject: 6 Minutes Please

I know you are busy, but this is important, Can You Spare 6 Minutes?

For years, we have heard about environmental problems facing the planet.

We talk about saving the rivers, the ocean, the whales, the rain forests and the ozone.

They are all important.

But, candidly, they seem far away... beyond our personal control.

Recently I was surprised to learn of the worst environmental hazard
in my life.  It was a serious threat to me and my family.

It was not far away.  It was in my home!

Fortunately, I am able to fix it, so can you!

I solved an insidious health threat to my family.

If your home is typical, you may have the same problem.

The good news is that you can easily fix it, while saving money!

Please visit our web site about this major problem and its' solution,

http://www.4planetsolutions.com/cc/

Thank you for your time, to prevent receiving mail from
our service, please click on this link,
mailto:cc@4planetsolutions.com?subject=remove
and hit send or reply with remove in the the subject. Thank You.

Thread