1997-11-08 - Do you suffer from…

Header Data

From: kimmi@4integrity.com
To: kimmi@4integrity.com
Message Hash: 6bbd54f91426d99e952329efb0556e27cecf76af448d04573e9973affda7c8ab
Message ID: <199711081754.JAA17322@toad.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 8 Nov 1997 09:54:55 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: kimmi@4integrity.com
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 1997 09:54:55 -0800 (PST)
To: kimmi@4integrity.com
Subject: Do you suffer from...

DO YOU SUFFER FROM...

Arthritis, Tension Headaches, Bursitis, Fibromyalgia, Prostatitis, Tennis Elbow, Hypertension, Emphysema, Ulcerative Colitis, Low Back Pain, TMJ, Tendonitis, Diabetes, Chronic Fatigue, Multiple Sclerosis, Hypoglycemia, Parkinson's Disease, Cholesterol or other degenerative diseases?  If so please take this message to heart.  We have information that may be just what you have been looking for.  For more information about all natural, laboratory tested, clinically proven products that are 40% more effective than cetyl myristoleate, 6000 times more potent than vitamin E and 100 times more effective than pycnogenol and are having dramatic results in the treatment of these conditions, send your name, snail-mail address and phone number  to  info@4integrity.com

If you received this message in error, please e-mail us at  remove@4integrity.com and you will be removed from our list.

P.S. Due to the overwhelming number of requests we receive, we will no longer be able to send audio cassettes or literature to requests without complete mailing info and phone numbers.

BULLETIN: NEWLY RELEASED PRODUCT REDUCES RISK OF CORONARY DISEASES BY 60% THROUGH METHYLATION! E-mail us now at news@4integrity.com with your name, address and phone number for more information.

Thread