1997-11-28 - Re: — STRONG ADULT CONTENT —

Header Data

From: Eric Cordian <emc@wire.insync.net>
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Message Hash: 7e059a5c4799792eaec35b209fde6b9cedf60c119db3cd3fbb5a36dcc7b73d06
Message ID: <199711282112.PAA13434@wire.insync.net>
Reply To: <199711282019.PAA07426@verses.xxxjournal.net>
UTC Datetime: 1997-11-28 21:59:11 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 05:59:11 +0800

Raw message

From: Eric Cordian <emc@wire.insync.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 05:59:11 +0800
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Subject: Re: --- STRONG ADULT CONTENT ---

Monique writes:

> Our new technology allows you to see our girls live and interact
> with them right in your NETSCAPE 2.2+, INTERNET EXPLORER 3.02, and AOL FOR
> WINDOWS 95 BROWSERS......

One amusing note.  To buy time on this "service," one is presented with a
form which requires one to fill in name, phone number, address, credit
card number, and other personal information.  Hitting "Submit"  sends this
form in cleartext to their web server.

On the bottom of the form is printed...

"All Live Sex Sales are processed using CyberCash Transaction Encryption"

While you're counting "Monique"s pussy hairs, the owner of the upstream
router will be doing his Christmas shopping on your Mastercard. :)

--
Eric Michael Cordian 0+