1997-11-09 - FREE Software makes you MONEY

Header Data

From: Success@www.kse.or.kr
To: Netizen@www.kse.or.kr
Message Hash: 7f4429d2ebee2d2b8757c1a5449daa374656263a3a775ce481b3e6586de413f6
Message ID: <199702170025.GAA08056@jakemax.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 9 Nov 1997 09:00:47 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Success@www.kse.or.kr
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 1997 09:00:47 -0800 (PST)
To: Netizen@www.kse.or.kr
Subject: FREE Software makes you MONEY

Fellow Networker:

Please take  a close look at MEGA RESOURCE software for fast cash building and advertising you product and program on software
WORLDWIDE!

This is NOT Meganets, Megabucks, or like any of those other software programs out there. You actually get a product for each code
you buy to unlock the software.

UNLIMITED LEVELS-unlike the other programs where you drop off the disks.

For a FREE EVALUATION copy and the download site and info,

"mail to: freeinfo@globals-ads.com" for instant info back. DO NOT HIT "REPLY"

If you wish to be REMOVED from *this* mailing list, please
hit reply and type "REMOVE" in the SUBJECT field (not the body).
Our servers are will automatically remove you from our database within 24hrs.

Thread