1997-11-13 - Re: Mad as Hell

Header Data

From: Tim May <tcmay@got.net>
To: Robert Hettinga <cypherpunks@Algebra.COM
Message Hash: 92b9ce2a8674a298814d08a7c089b99dea222d7fe0110781d474889cdce1c18f
Message ID: <v03102803b090d9440404@[207.167.93.63]>
Reply To: <v03102801b08ffcdcfb0f@[207.167.93.63]>
UTC Datetime: 1997-11-13 17:27:59 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 01:27:59 +0800

Raw message

From: Tim May <tcmay@got.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 01:27:59 +0800
To: Robert Hettinga <cypherpunks@Algebra.COM
Subject: Re: Mad as Hell

At 7:03 AM -0700 11/13/97, Robert Hettinga wrote:
>At 7:56 pm -0500 on 11/12/97, Tim May wrote:
>

>> No doubt Bob Hettinga thinks my mention of this case is dangerous, that
>> good little bunny rabbits don't make Big Brother angry.
>
>:-). Actually, Tim, I don't think it's dangerous, at least to me
>personally, and to anyone else on this list, for that matter. What I said
>was, you're counterproductive to your own cause (you could become a poster
>for statism, as I said before), and, if you continued to directly threaten
>the lives of people who had the power to hurt you, in public, with direct

You have now repeated this "Tim has directly threatened the life of a
federal judge" charge several times.

This is false.

You claim I am doing "the cause" a disservice. I claim you are spreading
misinformation and trumping up a charge which you must hope is being read
by the Feds.

You sicken me.

--Tim May