1997-11-29 - Free Online Marketing Course!

Header Data

From: mentor@mail.bip.net
To: mentor@mail.bip.net
Message Hash: 97ae5d5a7ee3432447d3dcf45824662d318d8e764a367fbcf7a4c5c724e91a25
Message ID: <0321432431519b7MAIL2@mail.bip.net>
Raw Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 17:58:58 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: mentor@mail.bip.net
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 17:58:58 -0800 (PST)
To: mentor@mail.bip.net
Subject: Free Online Marketing Course!

===================================
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE HISTORY?
===================================

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who Are We?
~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are a group of professionals who have researched business
trends and market practices in search of an intelligent, practical way
for the average person to earn income in today's market place.

By utilizing the latest technology and time proven marketing techniques we
have developed a system that allows an individual to compete in the fast
pace business world of tomorrow.

You are about to be exposed to one of the most explosive and
innovated opportunities to ever hit the business world. This
opportunity is utilizing the two most powerful mediums in the history
of mankind.

Those two mediums are Network Marketing and the Internet.
NOTE: With a market of over100 million people on the Internet and
projected to double by the end of this year, we know that we are about
to make History!

With the Latest in Technology we are able to offer to the average
individual something that before was beyond the average persons abilities.
We are building an intranet of people that is as powerful as a runaway
locomotive.

As you well know Network Marketing is nothing more than a
numbers game as like any other business. Utilizing the power of the
internet, we can reach people by the masses for little or no cost. When
you go through the numbers your chance of success is much greater.

How would it feel if you could have an opportunity that only multi -
million dollar companies could have. Well here is your chance, you can
receive a self replicating web site that is *commerce enabled for FREE
just by getting involved with us.

A site that is able to both qualify and sponsor new distributors into your
business or allow customers to just buy products with out the hassle of an
inventory in your home, its all done online.

(* the average commerced enable Web Site cost $ 1.2 million)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What Have We Done So Far?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We already have hundreds of distributors joining us and we haven't
even begun yet. Our marketing group has shattered all
previous records in the company we are teamed up with. Who would
of thought. For Example: 1st level of accomplishment in our vendor
company is called  Platinum Executive.

The fastest that level was achieved in the companys 14 year history
was 9 days. We achieved this in just one hour of announcing this
opportunity to just a few people.

The next major level of achievement is 4 Star Platinum. The previous
record was six months. Our group achieved this in only two weeks.
Through out the development stage of this campaign we have over
20 Platinums, twelve 2 Star Platinums and two
4 Star Platinums.

This a true and solid home based business opportunity. And the timing
couldn´t be better for you. You are definetely at the right place at the
right time. And we are here 24 hours/day for Your success!

We are still in prelaunch! So now it´s up to you!

<<<<<<  MAKE A DESCISION TODAY >>>>>>>

Do You want to watch or play? Get started today!

Just to show You how commited we are to Your success
we offer You to participate in a FREE online marketing course,
whether You decide to join us or not.

Get more info about us and the online
marketing course immediately. Just send an
email to the following address:
mailto:mentor@mail.bip.net
Please put the word info in the subject line.