1997-11-12 - 48 MILLION Email Leads $195 + BONUSES

Header Data

From: BdavidC@venus.gmds.com
To: BdavidC@venus.gmds.com</A>
Message Hash: 9f30bfbf4828be5299108ef1ee643d5e856e5d63f721bf84e5828bffaf9ad6dd
Message ID: <BdavidC@venus.gmds.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 10:51:53 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: BdavidC@venus.gmds.com
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 10:51:53 -0800 (PST)
To: BdavidC@venus.gmds.com</A>
Subject: 48 MILLION Email Leads $195 + BONUSES

>              48  MILLION E-MAIL ADDRESS LEADS... Plus  Bonuses...
>

> EARN INSANE PROFITS WITH THE RIGHT FORMULA
>
> If you have a product, service, or message that you would like to get out
> to Thousands, Hundreds of Thousands, or even Millions of people, you
> have several options.Traditional methods include print advertising, direct
> mail, radio, and television advertising. They are all effective, but they all
> have two catches: They're EXPENSIVE and TIME CONSUMING. Not
> only that, you only get ONE SHOT at making your message heard, by
> the right people.
>
> The INTERNET, the "Global Communications Frontier" has changed
> this dramatically, including making countless individuals wealthy.
> "Electronic Marketing," as it's commonly referred to, has effectively
> leveled the playing fields of all types businesses.
>

 > Here is just one of many true success stories we have seen...
>
> a customer of ours did a mailing of 1 1/2 million emails on selling
>  a home workers manual for $29.95. His results are very
> typical and scary. He took in over 700 orders! 700 x $29.95 = $20,000.
> This gentleman was so amazed, that after being skeptical, it had
> really happened to him, he made it, he found a niche. That niche
> was email! He went on and will be set for life in less
> than a years time. All this from selling a manual via email.
>
> That was just one of the many success stories we hear everyday.
> It may all sound to good to be true. Well, we can tell you this. It really
> does work. Why else are so many individuals doing it? They are not
> just wasting their time. They are all making mega bucks.
>

>                    HERE'S THE BOTTOM LINE
>
>                                      AND
>
>                 WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
>

> Here is what you get when you order today!
>
> >> 48  Million Email Addresses... 1 per line in simple text format on a CD.
> Multiple files of 100,000 are the average  (no codes needed to open files).
> You will receive email addresses of the following domains... AOL,
> PRODIGY, COMPUSERVE, DELPHI, GENIE, JUNO, PIPELINE,
> INTERAMP, MSN, MCI, and  MILLIONS OF OTHER MIXED EMAIL
> ADDRESSES (.com, .net). All names listed above are seperated
> in files by domain name for your convenience.
>

> PLUS THESE BONUS SPECIALS...
>
> >> 2 Free Bulk Email Programs...Pegasus and Eudora. You will be able
> to load our names into these 2 Distribution List Software's for immediate,
> around the clock launching! You can whip out as many distribution
> lists as you like, and depending on the speed of your modem and
> the length of your message, you will be able to send out around
> 10,000 to 30,000 messages per hour for free.

      "Floodgate" Bulk Email Loader Demo. This is the most popular
> bulk emailer in the world. You can test drive it for free.

>  " GoldRush Steath and Stealth Pro full version Demos. Two of the Fastest
      Mailers in the World, The Pro being very Fast and real user Friendly!"

> >> Super Note Pad... This software will help manage your large text
> files for you.
>
> >> Winzip Self Extractor... This program will be needed when
> de-compressing a compressed file. It will come in handy when
> dealing with files of zip format.
>
> >> Over 5,000 Places To Advertise For Free!
>
> Plus Yet Another Bonus...
>
> >> "Profits 2500 Series"... 7 manuals that will teach you how to market
> on the internet and what offers work and which ones to stay clear of,
> and much, much more!
>

> YOU GET EVERYTHING FOR ONLY $495...BUT WITH THIS SPECIAL
>
> UPDATE... SAVE $300 BY ORDERING WITHIN 5 DAYS!

> We have previously sold the seven manuals alone for over $350. Now
> you can have the complete bonus package plus the 45 million e-mail
> leads for the low price of only $195!
>
> All lists are almost completely free of any Duplicates,but We've added a few million
   just in case. We do on a continual
> basis, add New Names and Remove Undeliverables and Remove
> Requests.
>
> The result is the Cleanest Email Address Leads Available Anywhere
> to use over and over again, for a FRACTION of the cost that other
> companies charge. Typical rates for acquiring email lists are from
> 1 cent to as high as 3 cents per email address - that's
> "INFORMATION HIGHWAY" ROBBERY!.
>
> Don't even hesitate on this one or you will miss out on the most
> effective way to market anywhere..PERIOD!
>

> Start earning mega money and get started now!
>

> If you have any further questions call our Marketing Department at:
>
>                               504-649-6248
>

> To order our email package, simply print out or E-Mail the EZ ORDER FORM
> below and mail it to our office today.
>
> We accept Visa, Mastercard, AMEX,Discover Card, Checks by Mail.
>
> _________________
> EZ Order Form

 ______ Yes! I would like the Mega - 48,000,000 - email  addresses
                   Plus all the bonuses for only $195.

   CITY - STATE - ZIP __________________________
> If different from Above.

> DATE:x__________________
>

> You may fax your order to us at:   1-504-649-7364
>

> If you feel more comfortable sending payment through the mail,
> please send all forms and Check or Money Order to:
>
> Over Nite Letter Type
> 230 West Hall Ave.
> P.O.Box 202
> Slidell,La.70460
> Email to BdavidC@aaanews.com
   Sorry no email orders for 5 days

> List Removal instructions. Simply send an email to
> Remove@iemmc.org and you will be automatically
> removed from our list within 72 hours.
   If you have sent remove before, Please send again
   That file at our provider was corrupted by a Sicko,
   making it harder on those who do not wish to recieve
   commercial Email.
   Thank You

ns
uns-jvm-3524