1997-11-22 - Re: internet access monitored and censored

Header Data

From: TruthMonger <tm@dev.null>
To: remailer@REPLAY.COM
Message Hash: a862be4d06bbfe6317fc1e47ebf3c09521e1916b2b62c5a0bfed3461818a3f38
Message ID: <34766595.5B75@dev.null>
Reply To: <7906d6c3d9cddf319c89ab0f3fe2805d@anon.efga.org>
UTC Datetime: 1997-11-22 05:45:32 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 13:45:32 +0800

Raw message

From: TruthMonger <tm@dev.null>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 13:45:32 +0800
To: remailer@REPLAY.COM
Subject: Re: internet access monitored and censored

::
Anon-To: david.f@mailexcite.com

Anonymous wrote:
> *** my email is david.f@mailexcite.com
>
> Hi all
> please help me, this is the problem
> our network admin is monitoring our internet access for "bad sites" detection
> he is also blocking many of these sites
> he is also (again !) blocking ports 8000-9000 (for public http proxies) and 3128-3130 for public squid caches
>
> i plan to send out a mountain of spam-baits using the network admin's
> return address as well as calling in bomb threats to my ISP's offices
> and possibly attacking the site physically
>
> please if you know a public proxy accessible under a port not in the blocked range,
> or if you know a proxy or a search engine with SSl enabled please email that to me
>
> *** really sorry for using a remailer, i cant access my mailexcite account cause he
> may sniff my password
> *** but i'm sure of one thing, he is not subscribed to this list ;-)
>
> i plan to make that asshole wish he was never born

David,
You should probably be using encryption to send messages of this sort.

TruthMonger (honest!)

Thread