1997-11-13 - Prepaid phone cards and callback

Header Data

From: mail2.mihorse.com@idirect.com
To: Friend@public.com
Message Hash: ba0fd0eeb1302d20193e5ba8dc71fcb66a5df86ef3795c46c90b03efad0cc65f
Message ID: <>
Raw Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 02:53:27 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: mail2.mihorse.com@idirect.com
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 02:53:27 -0800 (PST)
To: Friend@public.com
Subject: Prepaid phone cards and callback

We thought that you should hear about this only if you make long distance phone calls.

One of the leading phone card companies in the U.S. Warsun International Communications Corporation is offering the lowest International phone card rates.   Call from your home, office,  cellular,   or a pay phone by dialing a toll free number to any where in the world.   For more information please call customer service at 1800-4 warsun, or visit our web site

http://www.warsun.com

Any where in the U.S. Alaska, Hawai, $0.18c.   We offer rechargeable phone cards, you dont need to carry any other phone card.  For overseas customers we offer impressive callback rate.     Again for more information please access our site

at    http://www.warsun.com

Thread