1997-11-25 - Re: Report on UN conferen

Header Data

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
To: cypherpunks@Algebra.COM
Message Hash: bcefb9655afb882d7d5ef618c298d4cd055dce4647e900cdd62922fd628c930e
Message ID: <199711250400.FAA03801@basement.replay.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 12:06:33 +0800

Raw message

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 12:06:33 +0800
To: cypherpunks@Algebra.COM
Subject: Re: Report on UN conferen

> Even the "freedom-loving", no-boundaries etc. Cypherpunks fall over
> those imaginery "border-lines", without having it ever dawn on
> them, that *everything* done now to "illegal immigrants" will one
> day soon be extended to the government-issued passport/digital
> VeriSign-Tax-ID bearing "Americans" as well.
> (Please refer to the "War on Drugs" for proof of patterns.)

Please give us some references to your abusive and highly infalmmatory
allegations that the Gov't has followed a pattern of transgression on
the rights of any judaeo-christian-god-fearing-tax-paying-40bit-key-using-honest-law-abiding-citizen.(TM)

I for one just can't bring myself to believe it.

> In fact, it's being done already. The systems developed to "track
> down illegal aliens" can track ANYBODY for that matter.

Proof Please.  Or at least a more concrete reference to these nebulous
systems would be nice.

Thread