1997-11-03 - Re: Jim Bell sentencing delayed

Header Data

From: Blanc <blancw@cnw.com>
To: Greg Broiles <gbroiles@netbox.com>
Message Hash: c3270d7c0d08a3fceea2d1a00e20b5f630f1ff7beab12f771ddf79d9f4ee9162
Message ID: <3.0.32.19971103025934.006dd7a0@cnw.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 19:37:02 +0800

Raw message

From: Blanc <blancw@cnw.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 19:37:02 +0800
To: Greg Broiles <gbroiles@netbox.com>
Subject: Re: Jim Bell sentencing delayed

Greg Broiles wrote:

>perhaps I'm just low on conspiracy juice this week, but I think that Kent's
>suggestion that he's in the hospital is probably the best - his recent
>letters/calls to Blanc mentioned a persistent staph infection.

Ach! Greg, that was supposed to be a "secret", since Jim said he didn't
want publicity over his case and I cheated by letting John post it on his
web site.   Although, it's not like most everyone suspected, hmh.

But anyway, what do you mean by saying that John's books were returned to him?
I sent a letter to Jim in the mail this past Saturday, encouraging him to
call me again and update me on his situation and on the sentencing date.
So I'll be waiting and will pass the info on to John.
    ..
Blanc

Thread