1997-11-27 - DaBORG

Header Data

From: “Benjamin Chad Wienke” <woodwose@mailexcite.com>
To: cypherpunks@ssz.com
Message Hash: c8a95d0fd62cfe8c3eb2e99e9e3b044600499b8c8e84fa3075a754eedcffa7cc
Message ID: <NEDKKHLACLEKDAAA@mailexcite.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 27 Nov 1997 11:38:05 +0800

Raw message

From: "Benjamin Chad Wienke" <woodwose@mailexcite.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 1997 11:38:05 +0800
To: cypherpunks@ssz.com
Subject: DaBORG

I am James T. Kirk of Borg.  You will be assimil..... ated.
I am John-Boy of Borg.  G'night, Hugh! G'night, Lore! G'night, Data!
I am Kira of Borg.  Wanna make something out of it??!!!!
I am Kojak of Borg.  Who loves to assimilate ya, baby.
I am Ginsu of Borg.  You WILL be ASSIMILATED, but wait! That's not all!
I am Hamlet, prince of Borg!  Prepare to be...or not to be...
I am Haskell of Borg.  You resist well, Mrs. Cleaver.
I am Lancelot of Borg.  Resistance is feudal.
I am Lennon of Borg.  Imagine there's no assimilation...
I am Baez of Borg.  What if we gave an assimilation and nobody came?
I am Mr. Rogers of Borg.  Won't you be assimilated with me?
I am Barney of Borg.  Love is irrelevant, boys and girls...
I am Odo of Borg.  Look! Now I'm a Cylon.  No, now I'm a...
I am Opie of Borg.  Can I assimilate 'em, Pa?
I am Oprah of Borg. So, why did you assimilate your husband?
I am Quayle of Borg.  Speling is irelevante.
I am Ronald Reagan of Borg.  Prepare to be ... uh, I don't recall.
I am Rush Limbaugh of Borg.  That's a scary thought, eh?
I am Scooby of Borg.  Reware roo re arrimirated, Raggy!
I am Obi Wan of Borg.  The Force is with me, so killing me is futile.
I am Skywalker of Borg.  So, Ben, do we really want to assimilate Hoth?
I am Smiley Face of Borg.  Nice days are irrelevant.  [:-|
I am Smorgas of Borg.  You will be marinated.
I am Clinton of Borg.  You will not really be assimilated, exactly...
I am Janet Reno of Borg.  Resisters will be barbecued.  Waco is irrelevant.
I am Stephanopolous of Borg.  It's not assimilation, it's diversity...
I am Eastwood of Borg.  Do you feel lucky, Earthpunks?  Make my day.
I am Fonda of Borg.  After assimilation, you will have Buns of Steel.
I am Madonna of Borg.  Resistance turns me on.
I am Beavis of Borg.  Assimilation is cool, gonna score, heheheheheh...
I am Butt-head of Borg.  Scoring is irrelevant, asswipe!

http://www.mailexcite.com

Thread