1997-11-14 - Re: Key Signing

Header Data

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: d60d56cb84159ae2d872246345970071f55ef577b2707ba534e4fbccd7b5374e
Message ID: <199711141003.LAA02307@basement.replay.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 18:22:28 +0800

Raw message

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 18:22:28 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Key Signing

> But hey, since I've got this bogus key around, might as well sign
> something with it :-)

  Yep. That confirms that your message was sent by someone who
is Neccesarily Knott, ME.

  Took a few days for you to reply to the message. Have you been
waiting for the wee hours to see if you could narrow down the
list of senders by seeing who is online at the time you receive
a reply?
  I could add latency to this anonymous email, but that would
be tacky.

Necessarily Knott, ME

Thread