1997-11-04 - Re: Why porn must be stopped at all costs…..

Header Data

From: mark@unicorn.com
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Message Hash: dc3c56827a2379464b5921547d67497c4a8394836ea8808b47d91bd7fde663c1
Message ID: <878645811.4088.193.133.230.33@unicorn.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 20:23:54 +0800

Raw message

From: mark@unicorn.com
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 20:23:54 +0800
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Subject: Re: Why porn must be stopped at all costs.....

Jodi Hoffman <jlhoffm@ibm.net> wrote:
>Try as I might, I cannot forget standing on the steps of the Supreme
>Court building with my husband and 10 year old daughter in the freezing
>drizzle.

I'm sure that your daughter can't forget such an obvious example of child
abuse either. Perhaps someone should inform the BATF?

>Don't
>you realize that YOU are a major reason for the downward spiral of
>society?

Don't tell them or they'll all want one...

>Studies have shown that
>an event which lasts even so much as three-tenths of a second, within
>five to ten minutes has produced a structural change in the brain.

Studies have shown that anti-porn rhetoric kills babies and causes
cancer in lab rats. Which studies? The ones I just made up... of
course your comment isn't a total lie, it's just a blatant and, frankly,
inept attempt to twist reality to support your cause. The human brain
is a neural network; any data entering into it changes its structure.

Which leads to the inevitable conclusion that:

Exposure to anti-porn rhetoric causes actual brain damage, especially in
a child.

>So, keep protecting your porn-induced orgasms. That's exactly what
>happened with the Hitler youth, etc...

I think you'll find that the Hitler Youth were too busy burning
'pornography' to read it, though I guess burning books may have
given them orgasms. Many people seem to have the hots for it,
after all.

>RULE FOR REVOLUTION #1: CORRUPT THE NATION'S YOUTH

[Rest deleted; I'm glad to see that the revolution is proceeding as
planned. I'll mention you at the next Illuminati Grand Council.]

>RULE FOR REVOLUTION #2: CONTROL THE MASS MEDIA

Ah, this is where I come in; I have, sadly, been neglecting my cypherpunk
duties lately because I've been spending too much time on film-making. You
see, I have this dream; I want to make a movie of the entire Bible, and
not the old Charlton Heston version, but totally unexpurgated, keeping
entirely to the text, including all those embarassing bits about Lot's
daughters screwing their father while he slept in order to have his
children ('No, no your honor, it wasn't me, they did it to me in my
sleep'), men who are hung like stallions, and babies having their brains
bashed out of their skulls.

Why? Because I want to see the religious censors squirm... I do so
enjoy their anti-porn and anti-violence rants when they're pushing
one of the most violent and pornographic novels ever written.

>Jodi Hoffman   R.A.M.P.  http://www.gocin.com/ramp
>Victimization of Children/Research & Education Council of America

Excuse me? You're part of the 'Victimization of Children Council'? You
mean child victimizers have their own lobby group these days? Boy, ain't
America wonderful?

    Mark

Thread