1997-11-25 - Re: Report on UN conferen

Header Data

From: Redneck Motherfucker <rm@dev.null>
To: cypherpunks@Algebra.COM
Message Hash: dd0f3bdbad7812940bb9432f3435301de8410d8b8be52e320bc2168eb1a7ee0c
Message ID: <347A443A.7AF9@dev.null>
Reply To: <199711250216.DAA17532@basement.replay.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-11-25 03:47:35 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 11:47:35 +0800

Raw message

From: Redneck Motherfucker <rm@dev.null>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 11:47:35 +0800
To: cypherpunks@Algebra.COM
Subject: Re: Report on UN conferen

Anonymous wrote:
> Michael Friedman <mikhaelf@mindspring.co> wrote reg. "illegal
> immigrants":
>  > While in this country they are in the act of
>  > committing a crime. Once they have been deported they have
>  > stopped committing the crime and then they can plead to appear
>  > in court.

> (their "crime" is being from "other
> side" of the pencil-lines, that the statists have drawn on their
> papers).

Have you noticed they stopped bringing their goddamn goats with
them since the Marines took firm action?

> Even the "freedom-loving", no-boundaries etc. Cypherpunks fall over
> those imaginery "border-lines", without having it ever dawn on
> them, that *everything* done now to "illegal immigrants" will one
> day soon be extended to the government-issued passport/digital
> VeriSign-Tax-ID bearing "Americans" as well.

Sure, pal. Since you're posting anonymously, I assume you have to
hide your identity because you don't have an Information Highway
driver's license.
Hit the road, pal. We're wise to your type.

> In fact, it's being done already. The systems developed to "track
> down illegal aliens" can track ANYBODY for that matter.

Not me, buddy. I am a Masturbater of Deception, and I use my long
tongue to keep from leaving my pecker-tracks behind for others to
follow.

> AnybodyHomeMonger

AhhhhUuhhYAAHHMonger (See...now you can't tell who I am, can you?)

Thread