1997-11-09 - Unbreakable Crypto Challenge!!!

Header Data

From: Crypto Czar International <cci@dev.null>
To: “Attila T. Hun” <attila@primenet.com>
Message Hash: ea2f9c7056c0cfa374a9a8b556dc193e1411888c7ceed01a07519a9cb4f85b91
Message ID: <346544D9.254F@dev.null>
Reply To: <19971108.120158.attila@hun.org>
UTC Datetime: 1997-11-09 05:11:41 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 9 Nov 1997 13:11:41 +0800

Raw message

From: Crypto Czar International <cci@dev.null>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 1997 13:11:41 +0800
To: "Attila T. Hun" <attila@primenet.com>
Subject: Unbreakable Crypto Challenge!!!

CCI:
   CRYPTO CZAR INTERNATIONAL ANNOUNCES UNBREAKABLE CRYPTO CHALLENGE

Crypto Czar International would like to announce the development of the
fastest and most secure encryption product on the market today.
We plan to develop this product early next week, as our employee has
already finished the first two chapters of 'Applied Cryptography.'

We are so confident of our future product that we are challenging
MagNuts, Micro$oft, Nut$crape and everyone else to break it. We are
willing to pay out a $10,000,0000 prize to anyone willing to give us a
$1,000 good-faith deposit, which will be returned upon completion of our
open-ended Crypto Challenge.

Please send ten copies of this to your friends and to your business
associates.

  The address to send the good-faith deposit to:
	Crypto Czar International
	c/o Electronic Fraud Foundation
	Box 281,
	Bienfait, Saskatchewan