1997-11-01 - Re:

Header Data

From: “wabe” <wabe@smart.net>
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: ec60942fcdcae9234c8ed45c57f858a76b4dd12f7e6d02056f8a995decfc4c0c
Message ID: <01bce70b$eb196da0$c27f61ce@dave>
Raw Date: Sun, 2 Nov 1997 02:42:18 +0800

Raw message

From: "wabe" <wabe@smart.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 1997 02:42:18 +0800
To: <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Re:

yeah, so ABC has an absolutly discusting thing last night
(was that 20/20) that I watched for almost 20 minutes,
in which they actually showed the "raptists" (he met
and had sex? with a fifteen year old girl.)

Who even meets girls on the internet?  Then there was a
proto-hacker who shut down the porn chat rooms on Aol.
(I commend him, if for nothing else, than for developing
software that shuts down parts of AOL. :>)   Anyways,
Mr. Protohacker actually cried on the camera, because he
was raped at age 4, and he couldn't believe we let
those pornographers on the internet to spread
their web of filth.

When TV gets into the war against the Internet, it
scares me.  I don't want a war between the bible belt
and the technocrats...

-wabe

Thread