1997-11-13 - Re: Some IDIOT called CRYPTO CZAR INTERNATIONAL

Header Data

From: Anonymous <nobody@REPLAY.COM>
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Message Hash: ec6ee127c564c21e41150154a0fbf7a11ef2434cf9657b03657241db41404c9e
Message ID: <199711132225.XAA06230@basement.replay.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 06:41:32 +0800

Raw message

From: Anonymous <nobody@REPLAY.COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 06:41:32 +0800
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Subject: Re: Some IDIOT called CRYPTO CZAR INTERNATIONAL

>Please forward to this coward that have no balls to put his real email
>address on his emails (I using you guys as he put CC to you guys in his
>letter, but by no means does this reffer to you).

Well, you don't like anonymity. No hope scoring points there.

>Dear CRYPTO CZAR INTERNATIONAL Idiot,

Well, that was an ad hominem attack against the poster of a bit of satire.

>4) Try to keep your pathetic self away from the court room, as next time
>around you will face legal steps for alleging "fraud".

Learn to use message authentication. A company which claims to sell such
strong algorithms but doesn't employ message authentication makes one wonder.

>Maybe you really should try and develop some future encryption algorithm
>instead of mumbling with envy showing your stupidity and ignorance, But on
>the other hand you're probably not capable of - you're too narrow minded
>and busy sticking your long nose where it does not belong.

>Do us and you a favour, keep yourself in your pathetic hole and shut your
>mouth up.

Another ad hominem. You're on a roll.

>Thanks and worst regards,

No problem. Don't mention it.