1997-11-16 - Re: Tim May’s offensive racism

Header Data

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: f6ce3108554e14472987df781422bf87f87f93a3a7b92693a3d6cf7e27412783
Message ID: <D9o0Fe41w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
Reply To: <3.0.32.19971115221801.006c1504@cnw.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-11-16 15:56:11 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 23:56:11 +0800

Raw message

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 23:56:11 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Tim May's offensive racism

Blanc <blancw@cnw.com> writes:

> As good crypto-anarchists, no one on this list should care what Tim's views
> are on race.   Your main concern should be a good defense against
> aggression;  if Tim hasn't taken any action to bring harm to others, then
> there's isn't any need to worry about his opinion.

Blanc, you're not getting it.

In the Klintonista kriminal kode, calling someone a "nigger" or even thinking
that some aspects of the "african-american kulture" (drug use, illegitimacy,
violence, unwillingness to work) are "inferior" are far worse krimes than
when a representatives of said kulture takes away your property (at gunpoint
or via taxation/welfare/wealth redistribution). When a black man kills a
white man for calling the black man "nigger", it's justifiable homicide.

Just having racist thoughts, let alone expessing them, is equivalent to
extreme violence. Remember the student who got suspended for a semester
for laughing while singing "We shall overcome"?

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM