1997-11-09 - Make money From People Watching TV

Header Data

From: skyway@t-1net.com
To: skyway@t-1net.com
Message Hash: fdf7137e2c002508a2745e2ead31fa634887ebe55b06eb70db2fa8774a01011e
Message ID: <199709251239.GCC09047@t-1net.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 9 Nov 1997 10:48:02 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: skyway@t-1net.com
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 1997 10:48:02 -0800 (PST)
To: skyway@t-1net.com
Subject: Make money From People Watching TV

                  Just Released

Bill Gates has just joined with Ted Turner and Rupert Murdock to form the
greatest consortium of combined technology and opportunity available today!

Their plan is to take over the digital communications market by setting up
people with DSS satellite equipment at no charge.

As a representative with our company, you will get paid between $25 and
$100 for "giving away" Digital Direct Satellites, For every person that joins
the business with you  to give away free Digital Direct Satellites, you
will make an additional $55 to $280

We are getting paid for getting consumers set up with a total Digital Direct
Satellite system with no charge, and building the distribution network of
the future.

Imagine how easy it is to give these away!  In the first week sharing it
with friends I gave away 5 not even trying and made an extra $375.  There
are no credit applications for the client to fill out, no mandatory 12
month contracts to join, and no surprises later down the line.  The company
will even upgrade the system later if it becomes obsolete, For Free!

This new union was created intentionally to capture a huge active ongoing
database of consumers.  That's right, consumers who will purchase
continuously from shows like QVC, HSN and many others, and when they
purchase off of the TV you as a distributor will also make a commission off
everything that they order, even while you are out golfing or sleeping, 24
hours a day.  All this from you having them fill out an application that
should take no more than 60 seconds.  There are several other ways to get
paid also, and I have enclosed the actual application for you to review.

Could you imagine Christmas when they are buying like crazy and you are
getting paid up to 30% of what they purchase off the television? I could
and that's why we are here.  Come "profit from the future of television"
and join the fastest growing segment of this company and become a winner
with us.

If you are ready for the greatest business opportunity to come down the
pike, don't miss this one, it is only 2 months old!!!

Give our information hot line a call at 1-800-942-9304 pin #20088

CHECK OUT http://www.millenniumgroup2000.com

Removes to skyway@t-1net.com, put remove in subject, thanks.

Thread