1997-11-15 - Re: Jim Bell’s Mug Shot

Header Data

From: John Young <jya@pipeline.com>
To: Blanc <blancw@cnw.com>
Message Hash: ffbe65622790f886eb5b91f41fcc5be5c6ade7b681659506c255a60526749d39
Message ID: <1.5.4.32.19971115130556.00c619a0@pop.pipeline.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 21:07:18 +0800

Raw message

From: John Young <jya@pipeline.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 21:07:18 +0800
To: Blanc <blancw@cnw.com>
Subject: Re: Jim Bell's Mug Shot

Blanc wrote:

>Well, John, this is kind of amusing - why in the world did you put your
>photos together?   You could become confused as being associated, you know.

It's true, Officer Law, Jim and me did associate, here, and still at it, here,
with our freely assembled, disputatious co-conspirators and moles.

My photo's with Jim's, officer, because he in a jam and isolated, and he's
being flaunted by the news story to boost the campaign to intimidate and
isolate all us. Bet you think that's great fun, officer.

So I confess, officer, that I'm an associate of Jim Bell whether I want to be
or not. Confirmed by an IRS letter saying so, sent four times.

Your news story, officer, aims to frighten us to hunker in an isolation of fear
that it could be any of us being mugged by officers of law, awaiting penalty,
indefinitely. To warn us to cooperate, behave, pay tithe, recant, beg for
mercy.

That shit sucks, officer, made me want to join Jim's lineup, nightmare your
babies with my guilty puss.

Thread