1997-12-29 - Eureka! Mon Dec 29 ‘97

Header Data

From: eureka@eureka.abc-web.com
To: All Eureka! Subscribers: ;
Message Hash: 0b54cb891efd808c5ba414e15dc8277abddd778a71fc01c207394c50774e3543
Message ID: <19971229081019.4249.qmail@eureka.abc-web.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 01:49:11 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: eureka@eureka.abc-web.com
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 01:49:11 -0800 (PST)
To: All Eureka! Subscribers: ;
Subject: Eureka! Mon Dec 29 '97

Welcome to Monday's issue of Eureka!

FRESHTEENS!
Is there no end to it? Yet again we have succeeded in obtai-
ning a FREE one week trial,  for all Eureka!  subscribers at
another of the net's finest websites. Freshteens offers over
200 video feeds, hot live,  sex shows,  hard XXX movies, hot
XXX stories,  exclusive Texas Teens, and a comprehensive gay
area too. You need a credit card to verify you are an adult,
but will not be charged for your FREE membership. Excellent!
Freshteens ........... http://www.freshteens.com/cproot/1217

EUREKA! is now  available in FOUR languages.  So now you can
choose  from  one  or more  of  these  following  languages!
FRANÇAIS ..... http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/francais.htm
DEUTSCH ....... http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/deutsch.htm
ESPAÑOL ....... http://eureka.abc-web.com/eureka/espanol.htm

THREE DAYS TO BLAST OFF!
With a bottle of your favorite champagne. We have surfed all
over the place to mine out some gold nuggets of porn. Enjoy!

THE BABE GALLERY
Go down the page about half way to the galleries. From there
you have a choice of several different woman, each featuring
a decent looking babe in a bunch of poses. Nice pussy shots.
The Babe Gallery .......... http://www.the-babe-gallery.com/

EROTIC.COM
This is a paysite.  But to give you a look  around they have
free thumbnails. Click on asians, blondes, brunettes, teens,
girl & girl, hardcore and more.  Well done website. Surf it.
Erotic.com .............. http://www.erotic.com/welcome.html

NAAKITA'S NASTY NEIGHBORS
This would be a great neighborhood to live in!  This website
does not mess around!  You got the pix, fast. There are only
a few but what they do have is great.  Beaver licking babes,
panty pix and slit  fingering fun.  Point your browser here!
Naakita's Nasty Neighbors ......... http://www.ethersex.com/

MALL RATS
Tis the season to hit the malls and here is one you'll like!
Featuring, "In the  Lingerie Department!  In the Ladies Room
Ladies Only!  Getting  something to drink..."  Lots of nasty
looking vixens. See the "Mallrats of the Week", it's skanky!
Mall Rats ......................... http://www.mallrats.com/

FREE STREAMING VIDEO
Please note that most of these feeds require a Netscape bro-
wser in order to successfully view them. Unfortunately Micr-
osoft's browser does not have all the features of Netscape's
yet.  However, many of the feeds use the RealPlayer and will
work in most browsers.  If you do not have Netscape and want
a free copy click here ... http://www.netscape.com/download/
Four LIVE feeds ........... http://www.holler2.com/vidx.html

CHAT WITH OTHER READERS
This chat is growing fast, and already there are a number of
regulars  you will meet most days.  It's good to see Eureka!
readers interacting with each other and having a great time!
Just surf in and have fun! ...... http://137.39.63.229/chat/

THE BEST PHONE SEX
Live Hetero 1-on-1, 2-on-1, group, dateline...1-800-644-8779
FREE Hetero live 1-on-1 (international call)...011-678-77416
FREE Gay live 1-on-1 (international call)......011-678-75629

AMATEUR SITE OF THE DAY
LICKS 'N KISSES LISA:  Unique is  the only  word to describe
this kinky amateur. Her site not only features gothic porno-
graphy, but she always has pictures of her friends! She ref-
ers to  her photo gallery  as the "tomb",  do we have to say
any more? Visit her! ....... http://amateurindex.com/eureka/

TODAY'S FREE PIX
In the  new year we  will be creating a  much simpler system
for you to view your FREE pix. It will also offer the oppor-
tunity for you to view previously published pix you may have
missed.  In addition you'll  be able to select your favorite
categories  of photos  such as  lesbian,  asian,  teen(18+),
group sex,  and so on.  We think  you will  simply  love it!
Pic  1 ...................... http://137.39.63.229/?V6aHEFIJ
Pic  2 ........................... http://137.39.63.229/?106
Pic  3 ...................... http://137.39.63.229/?jlAPiKDn
Pic  4 ........................... http://137.39.63.229/?107
Pic  5 ...................... http://137.39.63.229/?qR5_vP4b
Pic  6 ........................... http://137.39.63.229/?108
Pic  7 ...................... http://137.39.63.229/?bmUhUnoZ
Pic  8 ........................... http://137.39.63.229/?109
Pic  9 ...................... http://137.39.63.229/?XLXbktZE
Pic 10 ........................... http://137.39.63.229/?110

PLEASE VISIT THIS FINE EUREKA! MEMBER SITE
Playgal - No.1 in Internet Hardcore!
http://www.playgal.com/playgal/banner_eureka.html
Playgal presents FREE LIVE FUCKING, and over 2,000 FREE XXX
MOVIES!

simply select reply and send us a quick reply to this email.