1997-12-14 - Re: Fw: Jim Bell Sentenced (fwd)

Header Data

From: John Young <jya@pipeline.com>
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Message Hash: 18ada174cda370018f26e85f16c021d04ca3bd86c4a030b45fdfc6f1f371a5fc
Message ID: <1.5.4.32.19971214230552.00b94800@pop.pipeline.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 07:09:25 +0800

Raw message

From: John Young <jya@pipeline.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 07:09:25 +0800
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Jim Bell Sentenced (fwd)

Jim Choate wrote:

A pretty convincing manifesto, as far as Constitution-thumping
goes.

And then, empowered by righteousness, fire-and-brimstoned:

>You sir, don't have one whit of morality, ethics, or empathy.
>Let alone any sort of sense of justice or liberty.
>
>I hope your happy licking the hands of your keepers.

Damn tooting, Jim, my babe is sweetest licking and being his
love slave is a pleasure. And for it, I eagerly forego morality,
ethics, empathy, justice and liberty along with constitutional and
biblical protection. Babe's my blackhearted PO, with two years
to release.

Damn, Jim, have you never lost it all where every which
way was up?

If not, then you don't know shit about Jim's situation, or mine,
sweetheart, and whose balls you'll lick to get back to zero, not even
hoping you'll get back to where you were before insane vanity took
you and those who trusted you over the edge to irreversible loss
and despair.

Sorry to say that "Constitutional protections" might do that to you,
Jim, for they are sometimes finger-licking nose-candy, bad shit
that's pushed by a nasty gang of predators as morality, ethics,
empathy, justice and liberty along with biblical protection. They,
and other holy writs, have got a lot of innocents wasted for addictive
righteousness of hustlers who use perfect grammar to hide evil.

Just kidding, son, you're okay, don't EMR me. Zap my literary
inchoate.

Thread