1997-12-16 - SHY?……………………………….

Header Data

From: highjock@yahoo.com
To: ping@spittle.com.uk
Message Hash: 30afcf1fbb2c3330018cf2f0485ed9f71caab305edefb3da7a6dcb50b7b95d0a
Message ID: <32964511117523654785.0022@spittle.com.uk>
Raw Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 20:09:09 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: highjock@yahoo.com
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 20:09:09 -0800 (PST)
To: ping@spittle.com.uk
Subject: SHY?.....................................

                      FREE.....FREE.....FREE..... FREE

                                 FREE CALL!

                               011-678-77432
                                ( NEW !!! )

                If you're OVER 21, Get Ready and HANG ON!

 Our young girls are SEXY & HOT (or HOWEVER you want), and are for real!

                   Talk to them LIVE...... For FREE!
                    NO 900's, NO credit cards needed!

                    Just pick up the phone.But HURRY.

You don't have too much longer. We want to introduce you to our girls and our
new business, so we're charging NOTHING for the service, you just pay for normal
small long distance charges.

             Shy?........Then sit back and listen in on live,
                  sexy conversations with other callers.

     Get away from that computer, loosen your belt for a few minutes,
             recharge your batteries, and have some fun!

They're waiting for your call, and will talk about ANYTHING you want! No holds
barred.

                              FREE CALL!

                            011-678-77432

               (Use your country code if 011 doesn't work)

This is a one time mailing!! You will not receive any  more ads from us.
But if you'd like, hit reply and put "remove me" on the subject line.

Thread