1997-12-09 - $100,000 A Year Guarateed, or your money back.

Header Data

From: k8pm@plastic.com
To: allegro@plastic.com
Message Hash: 370feb4253f476865af7619f46fae1da3ce00ea356baa4fd82f981454626b290
Message ID: <199712090558.HAA13199@alpha.netvision.net.il>
Raw Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 21:54:20 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: k8pm@plastic.com
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 21:54:20 -0800 (PST)
To: allegro@plastic.com
Subject: $100,000 A Year Guarateed, or your money back.

Dear member

A chance of a lifetime!

A special Offer!

Please read the letter you can benefit out of!

Make a $100,000 a year income 100% guaranteed.Or your money back.
No experience necessary,fully step by step instructed program.
fully automated and easy to run even a grandma can run it easy
as one two three.

The offer
---------
Your own complete turn key business with a lifetime of resell rights.
You own the program for life.Reproduct it copy it and resell it as many
times as you wish.We guarantee you to make a $100,000 income a year or
your money back.Our new members without any prior experience generated a
$35,000 income on their first three months.You can do the same or even
better.

The program
-----------
It is one of the best programs on the market ever created. This program
generates over a 20,000 hits to your site per day. Tested and guaranteed
to work 100%.Our existing members as we speak are making ton's of money.
So can you.

Income Opportunity= A $100,000 income a year generated.or your money back.
Based on a program built in your package,that generates over 20,000 hits to
your site per day,and you sell only 2.5% out of the 20,000 hits generated,
it totals to 500 sell's times a three dollars net profit totals to a $1500
income per day,times 200 days a year not counting weekends and holydays,you
end up making a $300,000 income a year.This is the reason why we guarantee
you to make a $100,000 a year income or your money back but you have to give
it a try for three months and it's well worth it.

List of items and businesses include with your package.

The list ofitems
----------------
Free web site and web pages............for life
Free E-mail acount.....................for life
Free autoresponder.....................for life
Free chat room post your ads...........for life
Free web page design and graphics......for life
Free advertising and promotions........for life
Free guest book on site................for life
Free 50 million E-Mail addresses yours to keep
Free submit your site to over 1200 search engines
And there more to mention get to the site to see all list of more
items included with your package.

The business included with your package.
With your package at your web site.Is all set with functional businesses
are just waiting for you to register your name, and start running your own
business at no time.

The businesses
--------------

Business # 1.
-------------
Authorised agent of the global lottery network Inc.
You become an agent of the Global Lottery Network make a high profit
on sell's of lottory tickets worldwide,and play lotto free.You receive
your own free web page and a lotto agent ID# complete details on site.
With this business along you'll make easy $100,000 a Year you must get
to the site below and read the benefits.

Business # 2.
-------------
Agent of the Telecom Pros Inc. Make a high commissions on referrals for
internet connections.You get a free internet access plus a high commissions
earnings on new members referrals to Telcom Pros Inc.Your connection to the
internet is free.

business # 3.
-------------
Agent of the 600 plus advertising Inc.
Make a high income on referrals to the 600 plus adverting Inc.plus you
get a free submition of your site to over 600 search engines,it's a
double earnings.

and there more to mention get to the site to see all list of businesses.
We got 100's of them pick the ones you like.

For complete information

Go to

For questions

Write me for more info!<mailto:allegro@mail.plasticcombs.com>

Thank you for taking the time to read the letter.

Sincerely,

Fred

Thread